ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has Mick reverted back to homosexual lifestyle? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th May 2006 02:30 PM
Angiegirl Hey, don't compare Mick to Tommy Cruise ok! Mick's picky, he's only attracted to rich men.
8th May 2006 02:58 PM
jb Please...lets delete this thread asap!!!!!!!!
8th May 2006 03:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Please...lets delete this thread asap!!!!!!!!

this along with the replace Keith with Page thread needs to go ....and right now! Gazza...Voodoo...please help?
8th May 2006 03:36 PM
Dick Bush Though I initially didn't want to get involved into a freaky thread like this one:

Hasn't Keef publicly called Mick "Brenda"?

Why was that, for love of god?!?
8th May 2006 04:15 PM
jb Please delete thread immediately or post naked pictures of hot women....I saw a video today allegedly of Jessica Alba swimming..very nice
8th May 2006 04:31 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
jb wrote:
Please delete thread immediately or post naked pictures of hot women....I saw a video today allegedly of Jessica Alba swimming..very nice

JayBee...

Mick - too much temptation for you?

Don't worry buddy - heres a hot chick to cool you down!

http://channeledbymodem.com/realaudio/shivroad_rtsp.ram
8th May 2006 06:09 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

C'mon! Try to recycle that recycled Seinfeld line for better effect than this ridiculous thread.

I hear Rush Limbaugh is a fag. Discuss.

I heard he just has bisexual tendencies.
8th May 2006 07:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Though I initially didn't want to get involved into a freaky thread like this one:

Hasn't Keef publicly called Mick "Brenda"?

Why was that, for love of god?!?

because when he was in New York he was in a bookshop and noticed a title by an author named Brenda Jagger, so he liked the sound of it
8th May 2006 11:45 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:

because when he was in New York he was in a bookshop and noticed a title by an author named Brenda Jagger, so he liked the sound of it

LOL.
I've read about that story on the rehearsals of the '81 tour.
9th May 2006 05:41 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I like it's sound too, the little Robin even much more.

9th May 2006 07:20 AM
glencar
quote:
theanchorman wrote:

If you want proof - all you have to do is watch Mick sing Miss You live...He plays the guitar likes its a giant dildo.

Also - Anita has stated multiple times one of the reasons Mick Taylor quit the band was because of Jagger always hitting on him...

Can Anita be trusted with this info?
9th May 2006 11:03 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Please delete thread immediately or post naked pictures of hot women....I saw a video today allegedly of Jessica Alba swimming..very nice

Agreed. This pathetic thread should be deleted and the person who started it should be banned, or it should be expertly hijacked with pictures of hot women in various states of undress.

And that Bonolover poster is a piss-necker.
9th May 2006 11:16 AM
pdog

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)