ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has Mick reverted back to homosexual lifestyle? Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th May 2006 05:27 PM
AlexKx Has Mick Jagger reverted back to the homosexual lifestyle over the last few years since divorcing his thirty seventh wife? I was just curious.
[Edited by AlexKx]
7th May 2006 05:35 PM
BONOISLOVE Don't ask me!! Let me check the Sun.
7th May 2006 05:46 PM
the good Mick was never gay, he just acted that way during the 80's.
7th May 2006 06:00 PM
CraigP I think he acted more gay in the 70's. (Check out the video for Hey Negrita and you'll see what I mean). If you thought the Bowie/Jagger weirdness was freaky, watch this video (if you dare)
7th May 2006 07:40 PM
theanchorman Anyone that doesn't think Mick is gay/bi-sexual is living in denial....
7th May 2006 07:47 PM
the good
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I think he acted more gay in the 70's. (Check out the video for Hey Negrita and you'll see what I mean). If you thought the Bowie/Jagger weirdness was freaky, watch this video (if you dare)

I haven't seen it, but can ANYTHING be gayer than the dancing in the streets video? I remember seeing it as a kid and thinking Mick was a flaming homosexual.
[Edited by the good]
7th May 2006 07:52 PM
the good
quote:
theanchorman wrote:
Anyone that doesn't think Mick is gay/bi-sexual is living in denial....

Mick has bisexual tendencies, but he isn't gay.
7th May 2006 07:57 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
the good wrote:
Mick has bisexual tendencies, but he isn't gay.

"Mom, dad, I confess: I repeatedly stuck my thing inside of David. And he and I liked it, and we're going to live together. But don't worry, we're not gay; we just happen to have bisexual tendencies!"
7th May 2006 08:09 PM
the good
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

"Mom, dad, I confess: I repeatedly stuck my thing inside of David. And he and I liked it, and we're going to live together. But don't worry, we're not gay; we just happen to have bisexual tendencies!"

First of all, how do you know he repeatedly stuck his "thing" inside Bowie? You don't. Second, Mick has repeatedly stuck his "thing" into a lot of "things", including some of the world's hottest supermodels. He isn't gay.
7th May 2006 08:09 PM
glencar If Mick was doing guys, it would have made the tabs by now. Look at what Tommy Cruise goes through.
7th May 2006 08:18 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
the good wrote:
First of all, how do you know he repeatedly stuck his "thing" inside Bowie?

Anyhow: I only wrote "David" (I was going to put "Buddy" instead, but it read too bisexually inclined).

7th May 2006 08:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well...wait a munute here. Full stop. First off Mick ain't gay....Now who says one has to be either gay or bi-sexual to indulge in homosexual sex once in awhile? Some guys are just friendly like that.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
7th May 2006 08:35 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well...wait a munute here. Full stop. First off Mick ain't gay....Now who says one has to be either gay or bi-sexual to indulge in homosexual sex once in awhile? Some guys are just friendly like that.

I WOULD LIKE TO NESTLE YOU!!
7th May 2006 09:10 PM
pdog
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
Has Mick Jagger reverted back to the homosexual lifestyle over the last few years since divorcing his thirty seventh wife? I was just curious.
[Edited by AlexKx]

You're just pissed b/c gay or straight, you can't get laid....
7th May 2006 09:21 PM
AlexKx So anyway! Great post BonoIsLove! No kidding, huh? There must be some reason why Jagger can't stay married, eh?
7th May 2006 09:29 PM
BONOISLOVE Thanks, but marriage has nothing to do with it.

[Edited by BONOISLOVE]
7th May 2006 10:07 PM
theanchorman Both Anita and Marianne have gone on record saying Mick was Bi...

Someone else said (i think during the late 70's) that Mick used to take part in gang bangs with like 4 or 5 black guys...

I dunno - it's kind of obvious he's gay...not that theres anything wrong with that...
7th May 2006 10:21 PM
wattsup I can see this thread is heading for the gutter. I dont know Mick Intimately don't want too either. However, I think he would say or do almost anything for a million dollars in concert or album sales... acting gay ...not beyond the realm of possibility
7th May 2006 10:21 PM
the good
quote:
theanchorman wrote:

Someone else said (i think during the late 70's) that Mick used to take part in gang bangs with like 4 or 5 black guys...

Your standards of proof are indeed impressive.
7th May 2006 10:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
theanchorman wrote:
Both Anita and Marianne have gone on record saying Mick was Bi...

I dunno - it's kind of obvious he's gay...not that theres anything wrong with that...

C'mon! Try to recycle that recycled Seinfeld line for better effect than this ridiculous thread.

I hear Rush Limbaugh is a fag. Discuss.
7th May 2006 10:42 PM
BONOISLOVE Well I heard that KEITH IS KICKING THE FAGS!!

Run, everybody!!!!

Dedicated to THE GOOD:

Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you, now?
You got someone to blame...

7th May 2006 11:41 PM
the good Dedicated to Bonoisbi:

"I'll stick my knife right down your throat baby and it hurts!"
7th May 2006 11:53 PM
Bloozehound Mick was responsible for most of ABB, that makes it pretty obvious he's a homosexual making homosexual music
7th May 2006 11:57 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Mick was responsible for most of ABB, that makes it pretty obvious he's a homosexual making homosexual music

I agree with this thinking master of contemporary popular music.
8th May 2006 12:04 AM
sirmoonie I like going to gay bars with PDog. We usually bring a hot chick or two. In that way, we are double not gayismness.
8th May 2006 12:07 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I like going to gay bars with PDog.

Who gives a fuck?
8th May 2006 08:01 AM
theanchorman
quote:
the good wrote:

Your standards of proof are indeed impressive.

If you want proof - all you have to do is watch Mick sing Miss You live...He plays the guitar likes its a giant dildo.

Also - Anita has stated multiple times one of the reasons Mick Taylor quit the band was because of Jagger always hitting on him...
8th May 2006 11:05 AM
Joey " Has Mick Jagger reverted back to the homosexual lifestyle over the last few years since divorcing his thirty seventh wife? "

8th May 2006 11:54 AM
jb No..but I have reverted back to the "sassY' lifestyle.
8th May 2006 01:54 PM
the good
quote:
theanchorman wrote:

If you want proof - all you have to do is watch Mick sing Miss You live...He plays the guitar likes its a giant dildo.

Also - Anita has stated multiple times one of the reasons Mick Taylor quit the band was because of Jagger always hitting on him...

Wow. I didn't realize you were in possesion of evidence that was this compelling. I guess you were right after all.
[Edited by the good]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)