ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mrs. Macca on warpath again - split rumors (NSC) Return to archive
7th May 2006 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Heather Mills To Sue Over Marriage Split Reports
Despite living apart from Paul McCartney....

by Chris Taylor on 5/7/2006
gigwise.com

Heather Mills has vowed to sue over reports her marriage to Sir Paul McCartney is in serious trouble.

According to reports in the British press today the pair are living in separate houses 55 miles apart following a massive row.

A source is quoted in the News Of The World as saying, “The marriage is definitely in difficulties. They've had one hell of a barney. No one is saying it's all over, but tempers have flared badly and this is a rocky time for them.

"It shows how bad things have got between them. Let's just say that Heather is a very volatile woman. They had a screaming row. It was the argument to end all arguments. They needed time apart for things to calm down. They just couldn't stand to be under the same roof together."

However, Heather says she is living apart from the former Beatle because she recently underwent a new operation on her partly amputated leg, and is “lying low” so the paparazzi can’t get a picture of her in a wheelchair.

She explains to The People, “The proper story is that three weeks ago Paul and I went to America and I had to go and have my leg operated on again.

"Some people have been trying to get pictures of me in a wheelchair so I have had to stay really low so that they don't get the picture. I am keeping my head down until I can recover properly because I don't want to give them a picture."

The furious former model has vowed to go to the courts over the stories – in order to donate the damages to her favoured charities.

She says, “We will one hundred per cent sue on this because it is total rubbish. I can't wait to sue because I will make a fortune for my charity."

7th May 2006 12:56 PM
glencar She's nutso.
7th May 2006 02:58 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
A source is quoted in the News Of The World

I always just love the word 'source' followed by the name of one of Britain's most notorious tabloids. You just know what you're about to read is the whole truth and nothing but.
7th May 2006 07:09 PM
JaggerLips Mental! Remember when Charlie was recovering from throat cancer and his wife Shirley was living somewhere else? The press had a field day thinking they had split. In fact Shirley had the flu and so had to keep away from Charlie because his immune system wouldn't be that good going under chemotherapy.

This story is all fooey!
7th May 2006 08:49 PM
gotdablouse not looking good for the old boy...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

"MACCA IN MARRIAGE CRISIS

By Dan Evans & Gemma Calvert

PAUL McCartney and wife Heather Mills were last night living in SEPARATE homes 55 miles apart as their marriage ran into trouble.

Heather—who wed pop legend Macca four years ago—left the star alone at their sprawling farm in Peasmarsh, Sussex, and moved to their seafront house along the coast at Hove with two-year-old daughter Beatrice.

Yesterday a friend of the couple told us: "The marriage is definitely in difficulties. They've had one hell of a barney.

"Paul and first wife Linda barely spent a night apart in nearly 30 years of marriage. But Paul and Heather have been apart ALL this week. They have a tempestuous relationship. This isn't their first row—but it's their most serious.

"No one is saying it's all over, but tempers have flared badly and this is a rocky time for them.

"It shows how bad things have got between them. Let's just say that Heather is a very volatile woman.

Strained

"They had a screaming row—it was the argument to end all arguments. They needed time apart for things to calm down. They just couldn't stand to be under the same roof together."

The friend added: "They could easily have stayed in the farm together. There's plenty of room for two people to stay there without running into each other all the time.

"But they needed a cleaner break. Heather has been seeing a lot of her sister Fiona, who lives in a flat just round the corner in Hove.

"Things are so strained that when it was time for little Beatrice and Olly the family dog to go and see Paul at the farm on Friday someone else drove them there. Heather couldn't bring herself to go.

"We're all hoping they can patch things up but it looks in a bad way. Who knows what will happen?"

It is not known exactly what sparked the big row. But in an American TV interview in 2002 fiery model Heather, 38, admitted: "I am very bossy, but men need to be bossed."

In a bust-up just five days before their wedding Paul even threw her £15,000 diamond and sapphire engagement ring out of a Florida hotel window. Fellow guests rang reception to complain about the noise.

Paul was heard shouting: "I don't want to marry you! The wedding's off! We'll cancel it!"

After the incident Heather tried to laugh it off. "We were playing a game—having a joke, doing catch with the ring," she said. "We have arguments but not that kind of fight."

And Paul was taken aback when four months after the June 2002 wedding Heather complained that it had been "the worst year of my life." She moaned that the pressure of being married to a pop icon had made her life a misery.

And she told a US chat show: "It's even worse than the year I lost my leg. I'm married to the most famous man in the world and that's very unfortunate for me.

"I'd love nothing more than a very anonymous life."

While there is no suggestion of a divorce, any permanent split would have huge financial consequences for 63-year-old Sir Paul, who is worth a staggering £825million. The couple have no pre-nuptial agreement to protect his fortune. Last year Heather's sister and manager Fiona revealed: "Paul didn't want her to sign a pre-nup as he considers it unromantic. Besides, he knew it was completely unnecessary."

Animal rights crusader Heather, who lost her left leg below the knee after a police motorbike hit her in August 1993, was wheelchair-bound again last month as she recovered from a complicated operation to re-attach muscle tissue in the limb.

She had been recuperating at home with her ex-Beatle hubby before the dust-up erupted. But yesterday neigbours near the couple's £1.5million seafront home in Hove said that although Heather and her green Porsche 911 had been there from Monday to Friday there was absolutely no sign of pop idol Macca.

While HE rattled around their country spread on the other side of the county SHE remained at the coast.

Locals spotted her going shopping and visiting a bank on Tuesday without her husband.

And on Thursday she spent three hours visiting a gym in nearby Brighton. A fellow member of the Body And Soul gym said: "She was really working out hard. Maybe she was getting something off her chest."

Usually the McCartneys spend most of their time at the Peasmarsh estate, only visiting the Hove house for a few days at a time—and always together. So locals immediately realised something was up when they saw Heather there alone, all week.

One neighbour said: "Heather and Macca are usually inseparable. If you see one, you see the other. It was very surprising to see her alone."

Last night it was reported that Heather had moved out of the Peasmarsh farm to avoid being photographed in a wheelchair following her operation.

But the Hove house is open to photographers wheras the farm is totally secluded. A source said: "This makes no sense at all.

"If Heather wanted to lie low she has the perfect place to do it—at the farm she shares with Paul. The fact is there have been problems but everyone hopes they will be resolved."

Almost from the start Heather feared their relationship might not last the course.One explosive episode at a London restaurant proved she had good reason to be worried.

The pair were involved in a stand-up row over their dinner.

Another diner recalled: "One minute they were facing each other over their meals. The next, Sir Paul was out of his seat and the two of them were shouting at each other."

Trophy

It was the News of the World that first revealed the romance between Macca and Heather after they met in May 1999 at an awards ceremony.

That day it was not just the winners' stories of courage which captured Paul's attention.

He was transfixed by blonde Heather as she ran on stage at London's Dorchester Hotel to hand a trophy to Helen Smith, who lost both hands and legs to meningitis.

"I didn't even know who she was—and to see her running up on the stage, well it was hard to believe she was disabled," he admitted.

Macca sought Heather out and they chatted about the charity she had started for people who have lost limbs in war zones—and her determination to continue her £150,000-a-year modelling career.

The multi-millionaire singer decided to help her cause—and the two fell in love. It had been more than a year since his adored first wife Linda had died of breast cancer.

Heather had endured an unhappy upbringing. Her parents split when she was a child and in a book about her life she admitted how she turned to shoplifting, truancy and drinking.

It was all a far cry from the opulence of the wedding she and Macca enjoyed in June 2002.

He had gone back to his Irish roots on his mother's side to be married in front of 300 guests at a 17th century church in the grounds of Castle Leslie in Co Monaghan.

The icing on the cake came when Heather fell pregnant in 2003 and gave birth to Beatrice.

Last night close friends feared the fairy tale could be reaching an untimely end. "
7th May 2006 08:50 PM
glencar Even Macca has too much dignity for this crap...
7th May 2006 10:40 PM
Poison Dart Macca seems like a good guy

She seems like a royal asshole.
8th May 2006 07:13 AM
corgi37 Stella McCartney was right all along!

Putting on my turban and crystal ball, i see into the future.

I see Heather living in a gold palace. 15 gold & ruby encrusted false legs rest by her massive oak bed.

I also foresee Macca taking a nose dive down the "wealthiest people in U.K." list.

Which means:
More goofy duets with Wacko Jacko.
More goofy, highly colored jumpers.
More goofy fucking tours (though it's good to see the fucka never dared show his face in Oz again. Gutless vegetarian asshole).
8th May 2006 11:07 AM
Joey

I don't believe Macca signed a pre-nup ?

Anybody know for sure ?

Developing ........................

Shiver ............
8th May 2006 11:11 AM
jb Need a lawyer???
8th May 2006 11:18 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Need a lawyer???

Funny !
8th May 2006 11:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Even Macca has too much dignity for this crap...

I think he's having second thoughts. Poor Macca. I'd laugh if she did take him to the the cleaners.
8th May 2006 11:27 AM
Joey
quote:

I think he's having second thoughts. Poor Macca. I'd laugh if she did take him to the the cleaners.

Can you say , " Another World Tour " ?!?!

8th May 2006 11:31 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
Need a lawyer???

jb..you should be ashamed!...lol..you trying to "get a leg up"...on Ms Maccas divorce?....
8th May 2006 11:32 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

jb..you should be ashamed!...lol..you trying to "get a leg up"...on Ms Maccas divorce?....

Sassy !
8th May 2006 11:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

Can you say , " Another World Tour " ?!?!

No....I'm a "Days" man myself.
8th May 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:

No....I'm a "Days" man myself.

يهين
8th May 2006 02:54 PM
voodoopug will this be referred to as the "Mills-McCartney" marraige or will the names be reversed?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)