ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Cancel 460 Scalped Tickets in St. Paul Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th May 2006 02:53 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Fuck Petty and Pearl Jam..it's called capitalism..if they want to do some good, donate their millions to the poor....stop worrying about people who like them enough to spend big money on tickets..I am so sick of the high ticket price complainers..life has never been fair...those who can afford to pay, get better treatment in all aspects of life..including a concert................

Does this mean you didn't score tickets?

You will be missed.

;-)
8th May 2006 02:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Martha wrote:

You will be missed.

;-)

Sadly, the brokers have no access to the best seats for PJ's tour and he is not a Ten Club member...and will not be greeted in the front sections!!
8th May 2006 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:

You will be missed.

;-)

You shall always be greeted..too bad we only has a few seconds!!! Dylan is comiong in a few weeks to the Hard Rock with Merle Haggard!!!!!!!!!!!Then again, beleive it or not, Bon Jovi is playing the hard rock!!!!
8th May 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You shall always be greeted..too bad we only has a few seconds!!! Dylan is comiong in a few weeks to the Hard Rock with Merle Haggard!!!!!!!!!!!Then again, beleive it or not, Bon Jovi is playing the hard rock!!!!

were you able to score Jovi tickets?
8th May 2006 04:03 PM
jb http://www.chicagofishinglinks.com/images/GiantCatfish_02.jpg
[Edited by jb]
8th May 2006 04:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.chicagofishinglinks.com/images/GiantCatfish_02.jpg
[Edited by jb]

average income lower than:

8th May 2006 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.chicagofishinglinks.com/images/GiantCatfish_02.jpg
[Edited by jb]

disturbing
8th May 2006 04:47 PM
jb Rightt up your neck of the woods....sounds fishy.
8th May 2006 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Rightt up your neck of the woods....sounds fishy.

I will have to "Shock" the lake beyond my cedar fence tonite to kill off any potential fish attack.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)