ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Anna Nichole Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd May 2006 02:00 AM
MrPleasant She's hot and you people have no decent breasts!!!!
3rd May 2006 02:07 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:
She's a Skank and you need to get laid really bad, if she's the best wank material you got!
My dick shrivels at her image... She sucked an old mans cock.

This is America: survival of the fittest.
3rd May 2006 02:23 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Yikes! Ck out the horrible scar she has from her cheap boob job.

she's trash

That "scar" is part of her clothing. Go ask Goldie Hawn, or something.
3rd May 2006 08:13 AM
corgi37 I'd fuck her so she could go around saying "I fucked Corgi!"
3rd May 2006 08:17 AM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

LOL! I know she married the old loon, but I find this snap hilarious!

am I the only person who, everytime they see this photo, imagines that shes actually kissing him goodbye just before they lower the coffin lid?
3rd May 2006 10:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

am I the only person who, everytime they see this photo, imagines that shes actually kissing him goodbye just before they lower the coffin lid?

i would have liked to have seen them check him for a pulse before this picture..I beleive he is not alive here.
3rd May 2006 11:00 AM
gimmekeef Are we sure she's not kissin Phylis Diller there?
3rd May 2006 02:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

That "scar" is part of her clothing. Go ask Goldie Hawn, or something.

No son. I'm not talking about the pink bikini string that runs across her chest. It the scar UNDER her right breast. Thats where the incision is cut and the silicone is inserted. Some incisions are made under the breast, others done around the aereola (see Tara Reid for an example of a bad one of these). The really good ones (expensive ones) are made with very small incisions. Almost undetectable. The cheap, Texas ones are done by hacks using hacksaws that result in the large scar you can easily see under her breast.
3rd May 2006 03:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Heart warming isn't it? Those fairy tale romances always tug at my heart strings.
3rd May 2006 04:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Is Anna Nicole Smith expecting?

May 3, 2006
cbs2chicago.com

Sounds like former Playmate, Trimspa booster and reality TV oddity Anna Nicole Smith could soon have someone to share those millions -- IF (and that's a BIG if) she wins her long battle to inherit a big chunk of her late octogenarian husband's estate.

And....we're not talking about a new beau here!
Sources indicate Smith may be expecting another child. No word on who the father may be, or if she conceived via artificial insemination.

Smith is the mother of a son, Daniel, now age 20, whose father is Billy Smith who the former K-Mart checkout clerk married in 1985 -- and divorced two years later.
Among other men linked to Smith over the years are bodybuilder Clay Spires, actor Scott Baio and real estate mogul Jonathan McManus, as well as fellow Texan Sandy Powledge.

A spokesman for Smith declined to comment on the pregnancy rumor
3rd May 2006 05:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sources indicate Smith may be expecting another child. No word on who the father may be, or if she conceived via artificial insemination.

hmmmm.... I'm betting its immaculate conception!
3rd May 2006 05:39 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Wasn't he 89 when he died? I suspect he lied about his age. Christ, he looked more like 109!
3rd May 2006 05:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Turkey baster, a few vicodin and a glory hole!

thats it!! the father is... RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!
3rd May 2006 05:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Wasn't he 89 when he died? I suspect he lied about his age. Christ, he looked more like 109!

he was actually very fresh faced when they got married. I guess she wore the poor bastard down to a frazzle.
3rd May 2006 06:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he was actually very fresh faced when they got married. I guess she wore the poor bastard down to a frazzle.

On some show in the US they had tapes from the trial and showed their first Christmas together on video

He bought her like 8 Ferrari's, 10 Rolex's, a house, and on and on

She bought him a thing to trim your nose hair with

Word
3rd May 2006 06:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
3rd May 2006 06:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
4th May 2006 01:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

On some show in the US they had tapes from the trial and showed their first Christmas together on video

He bought her like 8 Ferrari's, 10 Rolex's, a house, and on and on

She bought him a thing to trim your nose hair with

Word

LOL!

Well, what are you supposed to buy a guy that age? Old people DO HAVE nose hair, that is indisputable. Besides, regardless on how much he lavished on her, he can afford it and lets not forget that he was getting one or two things (presumably!) that other wrinkles of that age don't!

4th May 2006 08:41 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

No son. I'm not talking about the pink bikini string that runs across her chest. It the scar UNDER her right breast. Thats where the incision is cut and the silicone is inserted. Some incisions are made under the breast, others done around the aereola (see Tara Reid for an example of a bad one of these). The really good ones (expensive ones) are made with very small incisions. Almost undetectable. The cheap, Texas ones are done by hacks using hacksaws that result in the large scar you can easily see under her breast.

No arguing here. I'm just bumping up this thread. Long live cheapness, low price; depreciation; bargain; good penny worth; snap [US]. [Absence of charge] gratuity; free quarters, free seats and free admission.
4th May 2006 09:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

Well she may be this, that or the other thing, but her husband sure looks happy enough to me in this picture.
4th May 2006 09:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
No arguing here. I'm just bumping up this thread.

Do we really want this thread hanging around????
4th May 2006 09:33 PM
MrPleasant Do we like melons???
4th May 2006 10:32 PM
MrPleasant BUMP IT UP!!!
5th May 2006 02:28 AM
MrPleasant TITS MEANSN TISS MEANS RTIRI MEANS TISII
9th May 2006 09:10 AM
Bovine49
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

I asked this on another thread, and will ask again. Why do you wacky Yanks fuck your names up? Why is it J. Howard Marshall? Whats wrong with his 1st name? Why is it C. MOntgomery Burns? C. Thomas Howell?

Fucking explain it to me. It's always puzzled me.
[Edited by corgi37]

I want me some of that big ass!

And quit calling us Texans "Yanks" Goddammit!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)