ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta 2006 Boot Ready Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st May 2006 12:04 PM
gimmekeef Drake has said he will upload to RO tracker in next 24 hrs...This was a super show..Jumpin Jack let me know if you need a copy burned when it appears...
1st May 2006 12:43 PM
Jumping Jack I wrote him an e-mail strongly suggesting that he just send me what he had on Friday. He wrote back on Sunday saying he was dropping me a copy in the mail. Later Sunday he said he was going to torrent it within 2 hours. Later on IORR he said he had an emergency and and it still hasn't been torrented yet. I hope all is well with his Dad, I get a copy soon and it gets uploaded soon. If I get it before it is torrented you can be sure I will get you or MrD to put it up immediately.

I'll believe it when I see it!!! It's a little cool today in the ATL, but I don't think hell has frozen over yet, LOL. I could be wrong though.
1st May 2006 01:18 PM
FRANCKY Hi gimmekeef

Please E-mail me at: [email protected]
when you will have Atlanta 2006

I will need this show on 2 CDR's
because I can't download with my
slow connection...

I have a biiiig trading list...

Thanks
Francky

2nd May 2006 12:51 AM
drake Hell froze over... Its up.
2nd May 2006 05:44 AM
Jumping Jack WooHoo!!!

Thank you Drake.
2nd May 2006 08:32 AM
gimmekeef Drake, thanks for this and your other efforts as well.Much appreciated.Hope all is well with your father!....Hope to see you again back here in the ATL for Stones 3 @ The Fabulous Fox Theater!!
2nd May 2006 08:36 AM
GotToRollMe Woohoo indeed! Thanks, Drake.
2nd May 2006 09:42 AM
Jumping Jack So who has downloaded and listened to it?

What do you think?
2nd May 2006 09:43 AM
Joey

Hot'Lanta ALWAYS ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!

I should have been there ..........
2nd May 2006 10:01 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So who has downloaded and listened to it?

What do you think?

Its being downloaded on my pc at home now.Hopefully done by time I get home.Will crank it up and let ya know Jumpin Jack.You need a copy burned?....
2nd May 2006 10:11 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

best damn stones show period
2nd May 2006 11:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

best damn stones show period

I would like to nuzzle you .
2nd May 2006 11:36 AM
Jumping Jack GK, Drake says he sent me a copy, but if it doesn't come by next week I will accept your generous offer! Thanks.

This was a truly great show in person. I hope the CDs come close to replicating the magic.

Joeykins, the ATL is party central! You can make amends by attending the ABB (A Bigger Blowout) before the Fox this fall. Southerners know how to drink, rock with the Stones, and drink some more. Your kinda folks. ps, The Who will be warming up the Stones at the Fox!!! Word!
3rd May 2006 08:17 AM
gimmekeef Well...this was well worth the wait.Drake thanks for an outstanding effort.This captures the great show that was ATL2006 in sound as good as I've heard from this tour.Yes there are some voices etc but I kinda enjoy that element of audience sources.Honky Tonk is flat due to the tech problems with Keiths amp on the Bstage but overall this is a must get for torrent collectors and traders.Thanks again Drake for this fine recording!
3rd May 2006 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joeykins, the ATL is party central! You can make amends by attending the ABB (A Bigger Blowout) before the Fox this fall. Southerners know how to drink, rock with the Stones, and drink some more. Your kinda folks. ps, The Who will be warming up the Stones at the Fox!!! Word!

Jumping Jack ...... MidWesterners and Southerners mix VERY well together --- wonderful Human Beings who KNOW just how to party ( and love the STONES / WHO ) .

I may have to check out Hot'Lanta this fall

Developing ...........................

www.PeteTownshend.com

YES !

Stones

J. Fly
4th May 2006 05:20 AM
awskipit Please, anyone kind enough to send me a copy of the Atlanta show? I was there. I can't download anything on this piece of crap computer. I'll gladly pay any shipping cost.Thank You very, very much!
4th May 2006 10:40 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
awskipit wrote:
Please, anyone kind enough to send me a copy of the Atlanta show? I was there. I can't download anything on this piece of crap computer. I'll gladly pay any shipping cost.Thank You very, very much!

Just drop me a pm my friend.......
4th May 2006 11:22 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

But who would have fed yer cats?
4th May 2006 11:23 AM
glencar Is this a CD or a DVD? And can I get a copy if it's a CD?
4th May 2006 12:10 PM
gimmekeef Its 2 great audio cd's....I'd rate at 9.0/10....Maybe 9.5 in parts..and the boys especially Ronnie were on fire!...
4th May 2006 12:10 PM
glencar Can you send me a copy? TIA!
4th May 2006 01:24 PM
gimmekeef Just pm me the details etc anyone lookin for this.....
4th May 2006 01:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Just pm me the details etc anyone lookin for this.....

i'm in
4th May 2006 04:08 PM
Jumping Jack Best show of the tour???
4th May 2006 04:17 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Best show of the tour???

No, that would be the Forum.
4th May 2006 04:27 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Best show of the tour???

Well depends...sound is much better on Drake's ATL2006 versus what I have from the Forum anyway.Performance..well JJ you were there so....So far at least based on what I have for pure sound ratings I put ATL2006 very close if not tied with Houston 2005 and.. I also think Tokyo Dome 2 Boxlunch#2 is also right there.Its a gotta have....

Dan is there multiple Forum sources because I thought there would be but I've seen and downloaded the only one I think in existance..?
4th May 2006 04:32 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Dan is there multiple Forum sources because I thought there would be but I've seen and downloaded the only one I think in existance..?

There are at least 3 recordings that I am aware of though I think the one on Dime is the only one circulating.
4th May 2006 04:37 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Dan wrote:

There are at least 3 recordings that I am aware of though I think the one on Dime is the only one circulating.

Thanks Dan..cause imho the Dime Forum show is an 8 at best.Hopefull another taper was able to get that great show in better sound.Although I appreciate the one I have for sure...
4th May 2006 05:00 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thanks Dan..cause imho the Dime Forum show is an 8 at best.Hopefull another taper was able to get that great show in better sound.Although I appreciate the one I have for sure...

Maybe you can tell me...

Far Away Eyes:

http://download.yousendit.com/47662EB80C2C6104

Sway:

http://download.yousendit.com/2767A5997FEF755C

Worried About You:

http://download.yousendit.com/9D8B75CD219A4972

One taper did it on cassette (same guy who did Atlanta 75), he was upper deck at a rear angle, already got his QOTSA because I needed the first song and a half; probably wont bother with the Stones as he still has hundreds of shows going back to the 70s I want to get my hands on.
4th May 2006 06:23 PM
gimmekeef Dan, based on those samples I'd say its the version I have.Drakes ATL 2006 is superior sound by a fair bit IMHO.The relative performances are subjective of course..both superb though!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)