ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith with willie 5/5 wiltern los angeles Return to archive
May 1st, 2004 02:25 AM
dogshit Willie Nelson and Friends - Outlaws & Angels
Wed, May 05, 2004

Show Time: 7:45pm
Doors Open: 6:45pm

This event will be videotaped by USA Network. Special Guests scheduled to appear - Toby Keith, Merle Haggerd, Kid Rock, Al Green, Shelby Lynne, Keith Richards, Rickie Lee Jones, Ben Harper, Jerry Lee Lewis, Toots Hibbert, The Holmes Brothers and Los Lonely Boys. This is a special event. The Wiltern disclaims any responsibility for Artist appearances and/or other aspects of the presentation. Artists scheduled to appear are subject to change.

$250.00
Main Floor Levels 1-2 Reserved (Seated)

$250.00
Loge Reserved (Seated)

$150.00
Main Floor Levels 3-4 Reserved (Seated)

$100.00
Main Floor Level 5 Resrved (Seated)

$100.00
Mezzanine Reserved (Seated)

May 1st, 2004 04:56 AM
F505 Kid Rock will be there? That's really dogshit!
May 1st, 2004 08:37 AM
Steel Wheels I'd love to see Al Green and Keith on stage at the same time. What a great duo that would be...
May 1st, 2004 10:10 AM
Snappy McJack Holy shit! I didn't realize Keith demanded tickets to be high like Stones tickets. What a great businessman!
May 1st, 2004 01:38 PM
Bloozehound Last time Keith did one of his own, Dead Flowers, with Willie and Hank III.

Too fuckin kool!!

I suppose it's gonna be a country flavored event, so I wonder what song Keith's gonna do?

Honky Tonk Women ?

Sweet Virgina ?

Faraway Eyes ?

Mamma don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys ?

lol

On the Road Again (this would be a good sign for things to come, right?)

I saw the last one on TV, Keith looked like a bad-ass in all his jaded charm.

Only problem was it seemed more like a cameo. I hope this time around he gets more air time.

May 1st, 2004 01:43 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
Holy shit! I didn't realize Keith demanded tickets to be high like Stones tickets. What a great businessman!

I don't think this is Keith's gig.

It seems high, but look at the talent, not to mention its gonna be televised and i'm sure an album will be made of it, you're attending a historical event.

My only question...

"Willie Nelson and Friends - Outlaws & Angels"

Who are the angels out of this bunch ? They're all kinda outlawish ain't they?
May 3rd, 2004 03:16 AM
stonedinaustralia an apt willie tune for keith would be "my heroes have always been cowboys"