ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones T-shirts @ HotTopic.com: We've Taken An Additional 50% Off Clearance Prices! Return to archive
April 30th, 2004 08:55 AM
MarthaMyDear Stones T-shirts @ HotTopic.com: We've Taken An Additional 50% Off Clearance Prices!

The t-shirt below...

was $25.99
now $6.49!!!:
The Rolling Stones Tattoo Tie Dyed T-Shirt

Basic/Classic Rolling Stones Tongue T-Shirt- $17.99
The Rolling Stones Simpsons T-Shirt- $16.99

There may be more Stones things so enjoy shopping!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 30th, 2004 09:12 AM
egon
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:

The t-shirt below...

was $25.99
now $6.49!!!:

I can see why.
April 30th, 2004 09:22 AM
jb I saw a 78 tour shirt on e-bay asking for $7800 dollars.
April 30th, 2004 09:26 AM
MarthaMyDear egon,

Well, so can I but it's better-looking than most tye-died t-shirts I've seen and someone might like it!!! Also, I think that's just about the only place online I've seen that has the classic tongue t-shirt and a somewhat decent price, also, as well as the decently-priced Simpsons t-shirt, also!!! How about YOU contributing something positive to this board, like a link or something, FOR people rather than just idle banter?!?!?! I didn't think so!!! lol............. Have a great day!!! :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
April 30th, 2004 09:27 AM
jb
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Well, so can I but it's better-looking than most tye-died t-shirts I've seen and someone might like it!!! Also, I think that's just about the only place online I've seen that has the classic tongue t-shirt and a somewhat decent price, also, as well as the decently-priced Simpsons t-shirt, also!!! How about YOU contributing something positive to this board, like a link or something, FOR people rather than just idle banter?!?!?! I didn't think so!!! lol............. Have a great day!!! :P

*** Martha ***

Egon has become very bitter.....
April 30th, 2004 09:32 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
I saw a78 tour shirt on e-bay asking for $7800 dollars.
Exactly...

quote:
Egon has become very bitter.....
I think I can tell!!! lol......... ROTFLOL!!! :P lol............. Either that or it's just male PMS, and shit... lol........ LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!! :P lol.... TGIF, is all I can say!!! lol....... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
April 30th, 2004 09:35 AM
jb I can't wait to meet you next tour Martha....I may be "available" if you know what I mean.
April 30th, 2004 09:45 AM
egon marta, you are right. i stand corrected.

http://www.youtouchmytralala.com/main.htm

JB, i'm still waiting for that PM...
April 30th, 2004 09:54 AM
MarthaMyDear YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! lol.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ;D lol....... :P But, in a GREAT way, oif course!!! Have an EXCELLENT weekend!!!
quote:
I can't wait to meet you next tour Martha....I may be "available" if you know what I mean.
I didn't read that and I AIN'T goin' there!!! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAracking-up!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol........... lol....... Thank you, jb, but that subject is way too hot for this board!!! lol............ It might set it on fire!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol....... So, I AIN'T GOIN' THERE!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol........ :P lol..

Anyways, have an EXCELLENT weekend, you two, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! lol.......

*** Martha ***
April 30th, 2004 01:52 PM
Gimme Shelter Hey, I just ordered one.
April 30th, 2004 02:10 PM
jb I have been buying my spoiled rotten 10 and 7 year old boys "hardwood classic" throwback jerseys....Dr. J, Bird, etc....they cost around 80 a pop....very expensive but the hip hop kids love em...
April 30th, 2004 02:29 PM
F505 All these T-shirts are very ugly and show a bad taste!
April 30th, 2004 03:05 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, the ones that Mick and Charlie designed (basically, all of them, I think) that sell for a million dollars a fricking pop in the official Stones online store (garanteed to put you in debt along with the prices of tickets) look like shit but at least Hot Topic has the classic one!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol................. :P I, MYSELF, have a secret place I go to where I have amassed the BEST collection of Stones and Stones-related t-shirts, baby doll tees, etc., for next to nothing... *** I'LL *** NEVER *** TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL ***!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol....................... :P:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I'll be going there tonight to drain my wallet... PEACE!!! lol.........

*** Martha ***
April 30th, 2004 03:12 PM
jb I would drain my wallet for you....
April 30th, 2004 03:16 PM
MarthaMyDear Sung to the tune of: I Would Die For You by: Prince??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, boy... lol.......... :P HEY!!! Josh!!! They might have some of what you buy your sons at Hot Topic for cheaper but I don't know (?!?!?!!)... I like finding bargains, etc., so I shop-around alot, etc.... Anyways, have a GREAT weekend and take care!!! lol............ :P PEACE!!! lol................

*** Martha ***
April 30th, 2004 03:21 PM
Snappy McJack Hey Martha. I was watching MTV2 a few days ago (*shivers*) and saw the new Velvet Revolver video and saw your boy Dave K. on there. He was wearing a Black Sabbath t-shirt and looked pretty into it!