ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is currently in the studio Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
May 3rd, 2004 12:39 PM
Joey
" - but the horror burned into my head. UGH! No one should have a mid life crises in public like that...I think he did it worse than any of his contemporaries, no? "

Lambies ........................................

Do you have any screens ?!?!
May 3rd, 2004 01:01 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do you have any screens ?!?!

I have many. Name what you'd like. Will reply tomorrow because I must go out to lunch now.
May 3rd, 2004 01:44 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:
I still want to know what you think "creative mode" is, and how you apply it to people you don't know.

You still want... to stir up annoyance and talk out of your arse!
And, "people I do'nt know"??? WTF! I was talking about Mick, not you, you hopeless attention addict!

quote:
Is it THAT hard to come up with some sort of answer, to require actual THINKING?

The answer is no. The hard part is finding an intelligent reader!
May 3rd, 2004 01:47 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

What's a cacophony?

What's a moron?

quote:
Now look what you did glencar - I won't be able to get "Let's Work" and the horrific visuals of that video out of my head today.

Good job, glencar!!! Thumbs up, bro!

quote:
Judging by what some people think being a "fan" is, one should be damn relieved they are not.

I'm off to the soap opera fan messageboards - where the grasp of reality is much stronger than here.

Oooh, the grapes are too sour, my dear, aren't they...
May 3rd, 2004 11:11 PM
Ben Gurion Please keep posting Monkey Woman - this is quite fascinating. Not Brenda level yet - but you're working on it!

May 4th, 2004 07:44 AM
luxury1 why is this ben gurion so mean?
must not be getting any "attention" at home I guess......
May 4th, 2004 10:29 AM
Ben Gurion I asked a legitimate question - Ms. dumber than a box of rocks is acting like a rather inarticulate creep. After her first stupid reply, I mocked it over the top a bit - to prove a point. And she took the bait. Frankly - it's not very interesting arguing with someone so dense. She'll never get it. Brenda was a rocket scientist in comparison, just crazy. Crazy + stupid = boring. Hence, Monkey Woman = narcolepsy.

As for attention - I have more than you ever will, I suspect. You are not one I would normally talk to in the real world, so thanks for this experience.
May 4th, 2004 10:46 AM
LadyJane Isn't it about time you got banned AGAIN Ben aka Lamby aka Dande???

I find your vitriolic pseudo intellectual garble VERY boring!!

Monkey Women has so much more class than yourself!!!

LJ.
May 4th, 2004 11:09 AM
Ben Gurion The irony is too rich here. Alas...
May 4th, 2004 11:36 AM
caro
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. ...Please be concerned ...Thank you. ...Please keep posting ...thanks for this experience

Funny how ALL frustrated morons ALWAYS start using more politeness formulas the more they get enraged. That can't seriously be considered as an attempt at subtle irony, can it?
Maybe you could lead a study about your own use of vocabulary instead of trying to dissect other people's minds, Ben? You could probably draw some fascinating conclusions, and it would give MonkeyWoman a break.

Damn. How does one say "psychanalytico-pouêt-pouêt" in english?
May 4th, 2004 11:47 AM
Ben Gurion Another perfect example of projection. Please borrow one of Joey's screens. Since English is obviously not your native language ( as it's probably not MW as well - but I can still tell she wouldn't get it no matter what ) - I'll assume you're missing a lot. If you want to continue this please say something a little less cliche.
May 4th, 2004 11:51 AM
caro
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:
Another perfect example of projection.

Yes!! That's exactly what I meant with "psychanalytico-pouêt-pouêt". Really, it's a shame I can't seem to find the word in english.
May 4th, 2004 11:53 AM
Ben Gurion right - I'm bouncing it back at you. That is what I meant by cliche, duh.

May 4th, 2004 02:13 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
caro wrote:

Funny how ALL frustrated morons ALWAYS start using more politeness formulas the more they get enraged. That can't seriously be considered as an attempt at subtle irony, can it?
Maybe you could lead a study about your own use of vocabulary instead of trying to dissect other people's minds, Ben? You could probably draw some fascinating conclusions, and it would give MonkeyWoman a break.

Damn. How does one say "psychanalytico-pouêt-pouêt" in english?

Try "vitriolic pseudo intellectual garble"! (With thanks to LJ)

This Ben Gurion (or whatever her name is) sounds like a genuine attention whore. Maybe it's being flamed she craves? Well, I'll be glad to send some scorching hot fireballs her way!

May 4th, 2004 02:30 PM
jb We have such sesquipedalian's here!!!
May 4th, 2004 02:36 PM
Joey

I like eggs !
May 4th, 2004 02:47 PM
glencar Please let's not call for banning anyone. If you don't like what someone says, ignore them.
May 4th, 2004 03:07 PM
Ben Gurion

Eggs are very tasty. When mixed with cheese - it's like tasting god.

I think Monkey Woman shaved today. Her mustache is only at 12 o' clock. Still - a bag over her head would do wonders...

Mexican for lunch again tomorrow!

May 4th, 2004 03:16 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks for the advice, glencar, but I'll ignore it.
May 4th, 2004 03:19 PM
Ben Gurion Monkey Woman - please put that bag over your head on second thought. Thanks!

May 4th, 2004 03:23 PM
Monkey Woman And here's the reason one can't really ignore jerks...

But don't let's talk of such creeps as Ben Gurion and her braincheese. Here's something better:

May 4th, 2004 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please let's not call for banning anyone. If you don't like what someone says, ignore them.

That I agree with 100%
May 4th, 2004 03:29 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:

That I agree with 100%

Thank you Josh. You are my hero.

Monkey Woman is quite stupid. And she needs to wear deodorant. She is flailing her arms so much and it smells like rotten meat explosions. I just ate and this is not pleasant.

I'm looking for Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith Wedding pics and can't find them anywhere. Shit.

May 4th, 2004 03:31 PM
Monkey Woman You see, jb? Nobody's banned from RO unless they ask for it...

May 4th, 2004 03:35 PM
Ben Gurion Please try harder. This is getting boring. Thanks!
May 4th, 2004 03:43 PM
Monkey Woman Click only at your own risk...

Here
May 4th, 2004 03:46 PM
jb Monkeywoman, I was just in a chat room and a MWTOO came in..I asked her if it was you, but she was from Atlanta....
May 4th, 2004 03:49 PM
Monkey Woman Maybe she's the poster of the same name from Shidoobee... There's a Monkeywomantooo (with 3 o's) there.
May 4th, 2004 03:50 PM
jb Yes she is...I was in the shidoobee chat room..I said "Hi" thinking it was you....
May 4th, 2004 03:53 PM
luxury1 BG--I am not one you would normally talk to in the real world???? Whew, that's a fucking relief....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5