ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
April 15th, 2004 10:24 PM
Some Guy F U to pollen!
April 15th, 2004 10:24 PM
skeeter
April 15th, 2004 10:26 PM
Bloozehound
April 15th, 2004 10:29 PM
Some Guy F U to athletes foot. Ya itchy bastard F U!!!
April 15th, 2004 10:31 PM
Bloozehound
April 15th, 2004 11:03 PM
Some Guy F U to the apprentice show!
April 15th, 2004 11:15 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
Vince McMahon Jr. has created a wrestling empire that his father could only dream of....

Roddy Piper
April 15th, 2004 11:34 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hello, all, this is my first post to this thread, and I'd like to extend a warm fuck-you to The Who for releasing two tantalizing singles featuring Pete Townshend's guitar attatched to largely lifeless *piano-driven songs*.

What is with this attack of plinkiness? First the Stones, now the Who?

Plink off.

-tSYX --- Plink plink good looking boy...
April 16th, 2004 01:55 AM
Madafaka F*ck the f*ckin' f*ckerz!
April 16th, 2004 02:42 AM
Jumacfly fuck all the bastards!!!
April 16th, 2004 02:49 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
fuck all the bastards!!!

damn straight Ju - fuck 'em!!
April 16th, 2004 09:21 AM
corgi37 fuck da fuckers.
April 16th, 2004 09:24 AM
sirmoonie Fuck that! Thats ALL fucked up!
April 16th, 2004 09:54 AM
Snappy McJack Ron Popiel!
April 16th, 2004 10:49 AM
Snappy McJack
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
Hello, all, this is my first post to this thread, and I'd like to extend a warm fuck-you to The Who for releasing two tantalizing singles featuring Pete Townshend's guitar attatched to largely lifeless *piano-driven songs*.

What is with this attack of plinkiness? First the Stones, now the Who?

Plink off.

-tSYX --- Plink plink good looking boy...

Joey! Did you see this? I can't believe that you would let this pass...

David Fricke of ROLLING STONE says:

- "A new Who anthology combines eighteen classic hits with TWO FINE NEW SONGS--the first since John Entwhistles death"

- " 'Old Red Wine' - written by Townshend in homage to John Entwhistle even as the Who kept touring after the bassist's death in 2002 - is a big, tumbling elegy with gale-force echoes of 'Quadrophenia'. Daltrey's voice, a deeper, huskier instrument now, heats up the mourning in Townshend's fond references to the mad old days at the Fillmore and the Cow Palace of San Francisco."

- " 'Real Good Looking Boy,' the other new song, proves that this is a very real, if different, Who. For Townshend, the original Who--he, Daltrey, Entwhistle, and Keith Moon-- were more than a band; they were a bright, loud way into a harsh, judgmental world. A soaring mix of swing, crash and an explicit touch of Elvis Presley, 'Real Good Looking Boy' is Townshend's celebration of the identity and salvation he found in rock & roll as a boy and an auspicious promise of how much fight and life he still has left."

------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Edited by Snappy McJack]
April 16th, 2004 02:27 PM
Some Guy F U to mondays.
April 16th, 2004 02:28 PM
Some Guy Big F U to Kroger for selling me bad fish!
April 16th, 2004 02:36 PM
LadyJane FU to being stuck in the office for another 3 hours on the first nice day in Western New York!!!

I gotta get outta here!!

LJ.
April 16th, 2004 02:36 PM
jb When Israel Was in Egypt’s Land - ... Let My people go.” Exodus 5:1. ... When Israel was in Egypt’s land, Let My people go, Oppressed so hard they could not stand, Let My people go. Refrain. ...
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/w/h/whisrael.htm
April 16th, 2004 02:55 PM
West 8 To think I thought this thread was about the first union center. Anyway FU to all those who had nothing better to do during the licks tour than to pray in vain that Mick Taylor would show up at some point. FU to all those who keep on knocking on (Ronnie) Wood. He's only been a member for nearly 30 years!!! GOD that felt good.
April 16th, 2004 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
West 8 wrote:
To think I thought this thread was about the first union center. Anyway FU to all those who had nothing better to do during the licks tour than to pray in vain that Mick Taylor would show up at some point. FU to all those who keep on knocking on (Ronnie) Wood. He's only been a member for nearly 30 years!!! GOD that felt good.

22 posts and whinning already?
April 16th, 2004 03:16 PM
Joey - "A new Who anthology combines eighteen classic hits with TWO FINE NEW SONGS--the first since John Entwhistles death"

- " 'Old Red Wine' - written by Townshend in homage to John Entwhistle even as the Who kept touring after the bassist's death in 2002 - is a big, tumbling elegy with gale-force echoes of 'Quadrophenia'. Daltrey's voice, a deeper, huskier instrument now, heats up the mourning in Townshend's fond references to the mad old days at the Fillmore and the Cow Palace of San Francisco."

- " 'Real Good Looking Boy,' the other new song, proves that this is a very real, if different, Who. For Townshend, the original Who--he, Daltrey, Entwhistle, and Keith Moon-- were more than a band; they were a bright, loud way into a harsh, judgmental world. A soaring mix of swing, crash and an explicit touch of Elvis Presley, 'Real Good Looking Boy' is Townshend's celebration of the identity and salvation he found in rock & roll as a boy and an auspicious promise of how much fight and life he still has left."

Snappy THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are much loved by The Joey !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

M. Jackyfly !
April 16th, 2004 03:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Now THAT is funny !!!!!!!!

J Ja Jack Jacky Fly !
April 16th, 2004 03:42 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
jb wrote:

CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P AMEN!!! :P Just kidding... lol.................. :P HI, JOEY AND JOSHY!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
April 16th, 2004 09:01 PM
Some Guy F U to mosquitoes- blood thirtsy bastards!
F U to charcoal that is hard to light!
F U to Off- shit don't work!
Stones Rule bee-yaatch!
April 16th, 2004 10:16 PM
sirmoonie Anyone think Fats Domino is cool as all hells?

Well, I do.

So fuck you, if you don't!

Who fucking asked you anyways, ya lousy taste in music having motherfucker!
April 17th, 2004 12:10 AM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck You to David Fricke....dumbass don't know jack...that's why he writes for Rolling Stone.

I found mah thrillllll.....
April 17th, 2004 12:21 AM
beer Wise man once say: He who has large Post total, is making up for having a small Wang.

Fortune cookie revelations.
April 17th, 2004 12:27 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
beer wrote:
Wise man once say: He who has large Post total, is making up for having a small Wang.

Fortune cookie revelations.

mr. beer...

your fired!

April 17th, 2004 12:44 AM
Snappy McJack
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17