ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
April 24th, 2004 09:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Some Guy, have you realized how big could become your THREAD when you first decided to state your indignation? Man, there are more than 325 POSTS and still counting.

I think we all need to send an F U to some one or some thing. Daily!!
[Edited by Some Guy]
April 24th, 2004 09:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
F U to the unemployment, specially F U for the lack of opportunity and trust in the "fresh blood" guys, F U for the lack of trust by the companies to the brand-new professionals, still fresh out of the University.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

I wholeheartedly agree with the F U to unemployment. My wife was layed off a while back and it is tough.
April 24th, 2004 09:18 PM
J.J.Flash YEah, that's the reason for being a great thread. Thanks!
April 24th, 2004 09:23 PM
nankerphelge A big F.U. to hangovers -- all shapes & sizes!!

April 24th, 2004 10:16 PM
Snappy McJack - FU to Eli and Archie Manning for threatening not to play for the San Diego Chargers. Boo-friggin-hoo! Do you think that any player really wants to be on a bad team? No, but you don't hear them whining about it! Eli, have fun in the NFC East with Lavar Arrington, Javon Kearse, and others aiming for your head.

- FU to Sean Salisbury!

- FU to the NBA! The regular season is basically unwatchable. The playoffs are still decent, but other than that, it's whack.

- FU to FM radio!

- FU to grass...why can't you just stay green AND short and stop growing already? You "asshat"!

- FU Jared from Subway

- FU to the FU thread!!
April 25th, 2004 09:11 AM
Some Guy F U to all asshats everywhere!!
F U Shaq
F U Monday
F U to housework!
Peace.
[Edited by Some Guy]
April 25th, 2004 11:54 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
[...]
Peace.

AMEN fella!
April 25th, 2004 11:56 AM
Some Guy F U to whomever decided to print the pictures of the flag draped coffins coming back from the war for all to see. God bless us all.
April 25th, 2004 12:14 PM
J.J.Flash Oh my... this thread is a good way for giving vent of our frustrations.

F U to my bad english!

F U to WAR!

F U to TERRORISM!

and at last, but not LEAST

F U to unemployment again!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 25th, 2004 04:52 PM
Some Guy F U to the Awful Waffle aka Waffle House
April 25th, 2004 05:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels FU to people who hog the Smelting Stream Hole and guys that use sonar to fish on small lakes!
April 25th, 2004 05:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
A big F.U. to hangovers

Especially hangovers on Monday mornings.
April 25th, 2004 05:47 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
FU to people who hog the Smelting Stream Hole and guys that use sonar to fish on small lakes!

F U to the artificial lures.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 25th, 2004 05:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
F U to the artificial lures.

You mean like silicon breast implants?
April 25th, 2004 06:03 PM
J.J.Flash "Banjo Minow", those artificial american lures made with rubber... or those finnish RAPALA lures....
April 25th, 2004 06:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
"Banjo Minow", those artificial american lures made with rubber... or those finnish RAPALA lures....

Hey JJF, I assume it's good fishing in Brazil. My English friend and his wife are moving from USA to Rio in 2 weeks. So the odds are pretty good, or at least alot better that someday I'll make it down there. I hope the fishing is good.
April 25th, 2004 06:14 PM
J.J.Flash Very good indeed. I've never been fishing as much as I would like, but I still like that hobby! But I ain't no PROFESSIONAL. I'd say I'm a beginner.

Why are your friend moving to Rio? TTM, let me know when you are coming, to take you in the airport!

Take care!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 25th, 2004 06:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Why are your friend moving to Rio?

I'm not exactly sure. Something to do with working with homeless kids. I have no details though.
April 25th, 2004 06:20 PM
Some Guy
quote:

I'm not exactly sure. Something to do with working with homeless kids. I have no details though.

Thats awesome... good luck.
April 25th, 2004 06:21 PM
Some Guy Oh yeah a big F U to all the other NFL teams. I hope your draft sucked, cause ours was good!
April 25th, 2004 06:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
cause ours was good!

Ours was too!!! Belichick is building the Eternal NFL Dynasty. It's a tough job but someones got to do it.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
April 25th, 2004 07:50 PM
sirmoonie F U Argentina. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
April 25th, 2004 07:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
F U Argentina. What a bunch of fucking pussies.

WTF? Viva Argentina!
April 25th, 2004 08:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:

WTF? Viva Argentina!

Right, right, the fact that you are a fucking pussy has never been debated. You want to lump your pussyhood in with that useless bunch of pussies? Your choice. Go for it girlie!
April 25th, 2004 08:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Right, right, the fact that you are a fucking pussy has never been debated. You want to lump your pussyhood in with that useless bunch of pussies? Your choice. Go for it girlie!

FUCK YOU!
April 25th, 2004 10:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck you to fishing.

Fuck you to the fish.

Down with fish...up with BEEF!

Fuck You Ty Domi....yer down 2 games. ya little fuckin' maggot.

Fuck political ads. If I catch whomever keeps putting political campaign horseshit on my windshield and front door knob...I will bash their fuckin' asshat through their fuckin' skull.
April 25th, 2004 10:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck you to people who don't drink coffee.

Can't fuckin' trust anybody that won't down a hot cup o' java.

Ooooo, oooooo, oooooo...I can't drink coffe because the caffeine messes my body all up!!

BOO GOD DAMNED HOO!

Fuckin' no coffee PUSSYFUCKS!

And FUCK YOU to anyplace that you need a fuckin' menu to order coffee. There are only 3 kinds of coffee. Black, Light, Regular. Anything else is for fuckin girls and fags.

Fuck you to anyone who doesn't think Neil Young is the greatest Canadian born musician in the entire history of Canadian born musicians.

Fuck you to ROAD CONSTRUCTION!!!!!

In Pennsylvania, we have 4 seasons. Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, & Road Construction.
April 25th, 2004 11:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FUCK YOU!

Fuck you too, ya jive ass Argo-muff! I'll stuff stale pomegranite seeds up your fucking nose, ya fucking mooey mana hooey bitch!
April 26th, 2004 02:15 AM
beer
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Fuck you to anyone who doesn't think Neil Young is the greatest Canadian born musician in the entire history of Canadian born musicians.

Haha! i agree. canada confuses the hell out of me. what a weird mixed up place. i used to go there alot when i was a kid.

Neil is a genius. i just have a hard time taking anything from canada seriously. except Neil and Blake Schwarzenbach.
April 26th, 2004 07:12 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
F U Argentina. What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Why did you say that Moonie?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17