ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Dave Stewart, celebrating the release of Honest
© 1991 The Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
April 22nd, 2004 11:02 PM
sirmoonie F U to coming down off acid without a heap of qual green to chill the slide!
[Edited by sirmoonie]
April 23rd, 2004 10:29 AM
Snappy McJack FU to scalpers. Swallowin' up all them tickets and sellin' for cracked up junkles.

April 23rd, 2004 11:27 AM
parmeda FU to the northernly winds coming off of the lake today...I'm gonna freeze my ass off at Wrigley!
Can't do a fashionable speghetti strap number...noooooooo, I have to settle for a fucking parka.

Murphy's...here I come!
(Oh, wait...that statement belongs in the drinking thread)
April 23rd, 2004 11:28 AM
sirmoonie F U to Last Call and the scumbag barfucks who enforce that loathsome Communist ideology.
April 23rd, 2004 12:00 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
F U to Last Call and the scumbag barfucks who enforce that loathsome Communist ideology.

Agreed My Brother ...................................

What ?!?!?! Oh , Sure :

April 23rd, 2004 06:02 PM
Zeeta Fuck y'all!

Oh, yeah fuck to shit jobs and being skint.
April 23rd, 2004 06:12 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Fuck y'all!

Well said Zeeta!!
April 23rd, 2004 06:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
F U to Last Call and the scumbag barfucks who enforce that loathsome Communist ideology.

Actually "last call" is an American thing. It's probably a puritan ideology rather than a communist one.
April 23rd, 2004 06:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well then...FUCK YOU puritan assholes...and fuck you to the Red Menace too!

Fuck You Ty Domi.

And to the Man...fuck YOU!
April 23rd, 2004 06:58 PM
Some Guy A big fat sweaty F U to the neighbors kids that ride motorcycles down the street. Loud ass punk assed bitches. F U to their parents for getting them, great idea asshole!
April 23rd, 2004 07:58 PM
Jumacfly ..and a big FU to Bon Jovi, dedicated to Gazza!!
April 23rd, 2004 11:41 PM
Some Guy F U Afghanistan!!!!
April 24th, 2004 09:11 AM
glencar Motels, they had a "last call" in London when I was there. It was 11PM on a Friday night. We all had to traipse back to the hotel bar.
April 24th, 2004 09:23 AM
Some Guy Another F U to neighbors doing yard work too damn early on a sat morn. Read your covenant!
April 24th, 2004 10:39 AM
glencar 9:30AM is too early?
April 24th, 2004 11:59 AM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
9:30AM is too early?

for a lawn mower, I'm sleepy. just bitching.
F U osama.
April 24th, 2004 12:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Actually "last call" is an American thing. It's probably a puritan ideology rather than a communist one.

Oh, so now I don't support our brave men and women in their troopical endeavors because I like to get all stago-plastered after hours? I'm un-American now because I like get all shellacked late at night?

Well I happen to believe drinking is as American as you can get, no matter what goodam time you're whacking them back! So stick that in your clam chowder, ya pastuerized model of the boof temperance movement!

"John Barleycorn boats ass, Ronnie!"
April 24th, 2004 12:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Oh, so now I don't support our brave men and women in their troopical endeavors because I like to get all stago-plastered after hours? I'm un-American now because I like get all shellacked late at night?

???? WTF? What does that have to do with my words you quoted?
April 24th, 2004 12:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
???? WTF? What does that have to do with my words you quoted?

WTF? I don't get it. What does what have to do with the words I quoted? You mean the words that you quoted? They are your words aren't they? Presumably you knew what they meant when you typed them. How the hell would I know what you thought they meant? What am I, the amazing goddam fucking Creskin?

Jesus fucking Christ.....time for a "nooner."
April 24th, 2004 12:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ.....time for a "nooner."

Have ten.
April 24th, 2004 12:56 PM
sirmoonie Ten nooners?

C'mon Motsie, first its last call, now its ten nooners. If thats not an internal backwards contradiction, then I haven't misunderstood what you now deny saying previously. Is that what you are saying?
April 24th, 2004 01:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Time to take the Fifth while I consult with my representatives.
April 24th, 2004 01:04 PM
Some Guy F U to the asshat that came into my swim and tennis community and stole my decorative planter from my yard.
April 24th, 2004 01:16 PM
Bloozehound What exactly is an asshat ?
April 24th, 2004 01:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
What exactly is an asshat ?

The individual that came into my swim and tennis community and stole my decorative planter from my yard.
April 24th, 2004 04:13 PM
Cousin Luke F U to P Diddy and that making the band bullshit!!!!!!!
April 24th, 2004 04:15 PM
Cousin Luke Oh yeah F U M T V!!!
April 24th, 2004 08:22 PM
Some Guy That must be a new channel. FUMTV.
[Edited by Some Guy]
April 24th, 2004 08:41 PM
J.J.Flash F U to the unemployment, specially F U for the lack of opportunity and trust in the "fresh blood" guys, F U for the lack of trust by the companies to the brand-new professionals, still fresh out of the University.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 24th, 2004 08:59 PM
J.J.Flash Some Guy, have you realized how big could become your THREAD when you first decided to state your indignation? Man, there are more than 325 POSTS and still counting.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17