ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Mid 1969 Stones by Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goody Return to archive
05-08-02 06:22 PM
TomL JACKASSES. Been trying since 10AM, it's now 6:22. The more they string it along the more profit both the band and these jackasses make. Starting to get realy FUCKED OFF.
05-08-02 06:53 PM
JaggaRichards call 1-800-632-9237 to get your $60 refund!
05-08-02 07:35 PM
TomL Thanks. I have had enough. Finally got through to a certain page and Dc was not even listed. FUCKING ASSHOLES. SOMEONE MADE A SMALL FORTUNE OFF THIS. Going to call now wish me luck.
05-08-02 08:23 PM
TomL Everything shuts down at 6. Finnaly got through and everything id down for the evening. Called my credid card company they will take care of. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GOODY. Woulda had a better chance of sucking my own dick.
05-08-02 08:50 PM
sly I don't know about these messages on this post. It's 7 45 central here and I just scored 2 field tix for comiskey on the Goody site with no problem. The whole process took less than 5 minutes, and there are presale tx left for all venues except the clubs
05-08-02 09:02 PM
Jaxx get access= get fucked. it was a long day trying to click into a labyrinth of pages--one ~cannot access page, too much traffic~ message after another which each click i got by. i got tix, but not my first choice of venues. monday is going to be a real zoo.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.