ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Mid 1969 Stones by Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tickets now available at Rolling Stones Fan Club Return to archive
05-08-02 02:52 PM
stones09 Tickets for shows are now available by becoming a member of the Stones fanclub at www.Rollingstones.com. I just got two Gold Circle seats for Boston opening night!

Take that Sam Goody...
05-08-02 03:29 PM
sandrew I already shelled out for Sam Goody; I don't want have to shell out another $90 (?) for the official site.
05-08-02 03:32 PM
winter Do you find out when buying the tickets exaclty where they are or are they tbd, but in the gold circle?

Also, have they sold any theatre/club tickets on the official site yet?
05-08-02 03:41 PM
voodoopug no more theatre tickets left in there
05-08-02 03:44 PM
jcnariz Just bought 2 for the Staples Center, 350.00 a ticket...I just hope they are good seats!
05-08-02 03:48 PM
stones09 Just to let you know what you are buying from them. You get a receipt for your tickets immediately via e-mail and they say you will get the best available at that price range in the order the ticket orders came in. Within 10 days of purchase you will get details available on the website of your exact seat location, the shipping date of the ticket and the estimated delivery date. Only US and Canadian addresses are permitted - no will call tickets. You also get a unique username on the fan club site with your own password so you may check details of your account and other things like 5 percent reduction on other items you buy.

All in all, it's a guarantee you have a seat once you get an order number!
05-08-02 03:52 PM
winter thanks, I wasn't sure it was "no more" or "none yet" -
05-08-02 04:01 PM
letitrock You pay $90 to join and you get the same thing you got by joining cc.com. However, cc.com doesn't work and the "fan site" tripled the prices. (except for the $350 show) It's still over $825 for 2 tickets that you have no idea where they are. So , I ask you how does one charge $350 for a sight unseen ticket that has a face value of $94. Not for my money. I have far better outlets than that.
05-08-02 04:07 PM
jcnariz They charged 350.00 for a 94.00 face value ticket? That I would not pay unless I knew where the seats were. The face value of the Staples tickets I bought were 350.00 after the membership fee and all the other handling fees the ticket came to 418.00 which I don't consider that bad.....

Also if these 2 seats are on the floor I will be looking to trade them for 2 seats in Section 118 or 119. My girlfriend is only 5 foot and she can't see from the floor.
05-08-02 04:11 PM
Dan Fuck it I am going to lunch now and will try later.
05-08-02 04:13 PM
StonesJuno Trade floor for 118 or 119 -- Does that go for front row floor too?
[Edited by StonesJuno]
05-08-02 04:23 PM
jcnariz Probably would....the stage would probably be to high for her to see over....lol

I am not to worried, I am sure there is no chance of front row seats although it would be a nice dilemma to have.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.