ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Mid 1969 Stones by Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pissed off hacker ? Return to archive
05-08-02 02:13 PM
~AzQb

...it's been said that perhaps some fucked up prick hacker has hacked into samgoody...bitter over blooody sixty bucks and fucking everyone else over....

; (
05-08-02 02:22 PM
jb Why is everyone so worried-not since 89 was there really any difficulty getting tickets. Just wait and plenty of good tickets will be available-believe me, there will be plenty of 1/2 filled stadiums and arenas....unlike us, most people could give a flying fuck about the boys-look at the lack of coverage for the press conference. Let's face it, the Stones to most people bring up negative images of money hungry, old men who hane not had a hit since 1981. Sad, but this is how the average loser thinks.
05-08-02 02:30 PM
cmeyer49 Plenty of half-filled stadiums and arenas? I've seen the band on multiple dates in every city they've played in California during the past three tours - all have been completely sold out or so close to sold out that the only seats available were over 100 yards away from the band. Perhaps other areas of the country don't have the same type of fanbase for the Stones - I wouldn't know - but tickets are always at a premium for the shows I attend.
05-08-02 06:11 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Come to Europe in 2003. We don't fuck around with seats in Stadiums. Just get on the field and head for the stage. Loads of tix at face value.
05-08-02 07:19 PM
the lepper Money hungry old men....yeah that about says it for me. I mean these guys can't even get off their collective asses and make a complete new record. I mean they've been so busy doing.....WHAT? They're freaking musicians, or at least used to be. Musicians make music. The Stones are obviously content on coasting and playing the oldies act- which really disappoints me.
05-08-02 07:32 PM
Mr T And where's your album?

When your 60, try putting out an album every 3 years. It's been 5 years since the Stones last album, with a Jagger solo records and several film projects in between + they've got close to a half dozen songs ready to record. Not to mention, I heard Keith was sorting thru old unreleased gems & demos to toss into the 2CD set (I've heard both that the set is 2 CDs & 4 CDs, anybody know for sure?)

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.