ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Mid 1969 Stones by Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: God, did Keith look FAT!!!!! Return to archive
05-07-02 05:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man Whats everyone else think?
05-07-02 05:27 PM
Stones It is the coat. He hasn't looked this good since Voodoo Lounge. They all look healthy, happy and ready to go.
05-07-02 05:29 PM
sandrew He did. He's always had a paunch, but I think it was augmented by the clothes he was wearing. He always dresses in layers, even when it's hot as hell.
05-07-02 06:01 PM
F505 Keith fat??????? You do know that Keith doesn't play sax?
05-07-02 06:26 PM
stones09 If that is fat, the rest of us are in real trouble!
05-07-02 06:47 PM
gypsy Leave Keith alone! Keith is the man! That is really rude...the man has looked into the depths of hell, and made it out in one piece...he looks damn good!
05-07-02 08:39 PM
~AzQb

No Alex

He looked fit as a fiddle LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; )
05-07-02 09:17 PM
shakedhandswithkeith yes, he looks ver fat, perhaps he miss stuff like ronnie....
05-07-02 11:46 PM
KeepRigid Keith ain't fat, his fingers aren't knotted up or falling off, Ronnie isn't going to fall off the wagon, and the tour isn't doomed.

This is the kind of mentality that networks target with yacht fire coverage and high-speed car chases.
05-08-02 03:55 AM
Mathijs first thing I thought when I saw the pix: damn, Keith got fat!!

Mathijs
05-08-02 04:36 AM
FotiniD To start with, Keith's wearing TWO jackets. He's not fat! Also, if you look carefully, you can see he looks different from pic to pic, it's only natural, the moment the photo was snapped and all that. He's got the belly, but he's always had that the last few years and I kind of love it He certainly ain't "fat"...

Secondly, I have to agree with KeepRigid. What are these comments good for except to fill up the usual media anti-Stones collumns? I know there was no anti-Stones bashing intended here, of course, but I just don't see the point of it.

Oh, and Keith looks fabulous I think this is what I wanted to write all along from the start, hehe
05-08-02 04:47 AM
Mathijs On many pictures you clearly see a belley, and in my opinion belly = fat.

Mathijs
05-08-02 04:54 AM
kirsi.seppanen In my opinion he's not fat � just gaining some belly with age
05-08-02 06:42 AM
F505 It's a good thing we can't see the bellies of the people argueing Keith is fat
05-08-02 08:32 AM
Turner Yeah he looks PHAT!
05-08-02 09:09 AM
Lacride
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
On many pictures you clearly see a belley, and in my opinion belly = fat.

Mathijs

Come on! Keef isn't FAT! He's got a belly? 'could be the one of wisdom... (They'll play China too, he's gotta be prepared...)
It seems he appreciate what's cooking in Patti's kitchen.
Anyway, fat or not, he is Keef the Rif!
LOL
Chris
05-08-02 11:55 AM
gypsy Keith is almost 60, you guys! If he has a bit of a paunch, so what?! He's still Keef! We're lucky he's still alive, considering all he's been through. So, don't act like a bunch of brats on the MTV Board with "OMG! Keith is so fat!"
05-08-02 05:42 PM
Honky Tonk Man You know, it was supposed to be a bit of a joke!!! Some found it funny, others didnt. Some people take Keith way too seriously, like hes actually God and we should all bow down to him. Well, Keith is the man, he plays guitar like no one else and im so looking forward to seeing him in New York, but i still think he has a little paunch. Well he is almost 60 ya know

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.