ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gracias José Luis - te la sacas mi buen
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas - November 3, 1994
© José Luis Velasco with thanks to Rogerriffin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are this fuckin' merceneries going to force the membership for the press. conf?!? Return to archive
May 10th, 2005 11:54 AM
J.J.Flash What the fuck is goin' on?!?! Have they forbidden streaming broadcast for another webradios in order to force the membership at rollingstones.com ?!?!?

What about the rest of the "common fans"?

Is this a fair demonstration of a Rock'n'Roll band that the through the years preached the freedom, the questioning of old values imposed by the old-fashioned society post-war(well, at least till the middle of the 70's).

I'm pissed off!
May 10th, 2005 11:59 AM
Gazza you cant re-join the fan club until AFTER the press conference so maybe the webcast will be on the free part of the website?
May 10th, 2005 12:01 PM
KeepRigid All I can get is news about Made in the Shade.
May 10th, 2005 12:12 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
you cant re-join the fan club until AFTER the press conference so maybe the webcast will be on the free part of the website?

Makes sense if they want to seduce more people to join, like an ad to buy their product right?
May 10th, 2005 12:17 PM
billy
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
All I can get is news about Made in the Shade.

Man that is brilliant! Tell me more please!
May 10th, 2005 12:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Makes sense if they want to seduce more people to join, like an ad to buy their product right?

yeah but you'd think that allowing you to join before the webcast would also make sense!
May 10th, 2005 12:34 PM
Angiegirl Gary, you're thinking too much. It's RS.com we're talking about remember, one step of logic per tour!
May 10th, 2005 12:40 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Gary, you're thinking too much. It's RS.com we're talking about remember, one step of logic per tour!

lol.
indeed, we shouldn't expect too much, hahaha
May 10th, 2005 12:42 PM
Angiegirl Hey there Rolkie! We're not getting our hopes up, but we're all online at this moment for some reason!! Bad timing, I'm hungry, but can't go and cook diner right now...
May 10th, 2005 12:44 PM
Moonisup I know I am very cynical about the stones, but somehow I like being online right now, looking at the other sites al those users online, great to see, and maybe for the last time!

May 10th, 2005 12:45 PM
Moonisup and yes, I haven't had dinner yet too, it has to wait for a few minutes, but my dad has cooked rode bieten, IEWUL
May 10th, 2005 12:48 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Gary, you're thinking too much. It's RS.com we're talking about remember, one step of logic per tour!

I'm still waiting for the 1st step....
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour