ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gracias José Luis - te la sacas mi buen
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas - November 3, 1994
© José Luis Velasco with thanks to Rogerriffin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What aBout TV? I want To Watch The Press Conference damn it! Return to archive
May 9th, 2005 11:19 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I know that it's going to be on several internet radio sites, but what about TV or internet live streming video feed? There has to be some way for us loyal fans to watch the proceedings on Tuesday. This is to much of an historic even not to see every second of it!
May 9th, 2005 11:46 PM
Bob Tamp It kind of sucks, but I think we are going to be out of luck watching it live.
May 9th, 2005 11:48 PM
Poplar
CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, YOU BITCHES BETTER HELP US OUT!
May 9th, 2005 11:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Poplar wrote:

CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, YOU BITCHES BETTER HELP US OUT!

not a chance, didnt do it on Licks, wont do it now
May 10th, 2005 12:31 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
This is to much of an historic even not to see every second of it!

well happy mo fo i don't doubt for you and many of us here it is something worth seeing and of considerable "importance" - for me particularly as they will be(or so the rumours say)debuting some new material - but to put it up there as an historic event is maybe overstating the case somewhat- i mean it's hardly a moon landing or a foreign invasion - it's just a press conference - a bunch of people asking questions the answers to which most of the questioners couldn't care less about

to the world at large it will struggle to make it as 90 second spot on the six o'clock news - which is what i expect will be the extent of the coverage over here

witness the mind-set of Riffhards boss - once he found out it was on via satellite where's the need to have some on the ground and in the action -

while i understand Riffys and your disappointment, taking a broad general view of things, the importance of the event is minimal - remember it's not 1975 anymore

like the rest of us 'tho i am keen to hear the new material - i'm hoping - given mick's penchant for picking up on what ever's happening at the moment - that mick has decided that the way to go is for the stones to latch onto the "new" bluesy primitivism of the likes of the white stripes i.e. stripped back "rock and roll" - ironic really given the stones helped write the book for this sort of thing in the first place

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
May 10th, 2005 01:42 AM
mrasicci Anybody have C Band sattelite? I found last tour PC on one of the pods. My Cband is out of comission now.

Mark
May 10th, 2005 02:02 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
mrasicci wrote:
Anybody have C Band sattelite? I found last tour PC on one of the pods. My Cband is out of comission now.

Mark

I've access. I'll keep an eye out for a Wild Feed.
May 10th, 2005 03:03 AM
UGot2Rollme perhaps a live feed will be available at rollingstones.com?:

05.09.05 BIG NEWS is coming to RollingStones.com!
Don't Miss Out!

BIG NEWS is on the way for Rolling Stones fans. Visit the Rolling Stones Official Fan Club at RollingStones.com on Tuesday, May 10 at 1:00 PM (EST) for a very special event.

See you then!

RollingStones.com
May 10th, 2005 12:49 PM
mrasicci
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I've access. I'll keep an eye out for a Wild Feed.

I remember the feed was available pretty early. They had camera in the blimp with the boys before starting and before that there was an alert with "Rolling Stones" picture on screen.
I have it all on VHS somewhere.
btw got Boston Orpheum 6th row middle. It was awesome.

Mark
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour