ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gracias José Luis - te la sacas mi buen
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas - November 3, 1994
© José Luis Velasco with thanks to Rogerriffin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: British Gigs on World Tour Return to archive
May 9th, 2005 12:54 PM
Voodoo Scrounge We should set up a system where we can buy a block of say 50 tickets for the wembley stadium gig. We should then all go together and have a massive piss up and party.

I know some great places in and around the wenbley area for drinking and generall enjoyment larks.

What say you?
May 9th, 2005 01:01 PM
marko I would come,but since London is so bloody expensive,i´ll
leave it out...nice city,its still a must see city,when you
wanna see stones.
May 10th, 2005 08:42 AM
Gazza I'll be there

(they'll probably do 2 or 3 nights anyway)

You wont be able to buy more than about 8 tickets on the same credit card, though.

Just as well. I'd shudder to see the interest there would be on my statement if I forked out about £5,000 on tickets!

Voodoo Scrounge - Rocks Off (and other sites too) organises pre-show get togethers at various shows on each Stones tour where there is demand for it.

Last tour we had one in New York, Denver and London. Also, we had a get together at Ronnie's show in London in March. On the upcoming tour, there will be pre-show bashes in Chicago and New York and hopefully elsewhere.

You can bet your ass there will be one in London too.

May 10th, 2005 08:54 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Sounds great.
I wouldnt have a problem with the credit card issue. I would bung it on the bussiness account and call it hospitality for clients. Thats how I intend to pay for mine.

The perks of the music industry!

May 10th, 2005 08:56 AM
Gazza you could be a very handy addition to this board!

what end of the 'business' are you in?

(typical bloody loaded Chelsea fans!)
[Edited by Gazza]
May 10th, 2005 09:02 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I work in the marketing area of a reputable record and film company.
No great shakes. Most of the stuff I do is about keeping the clients and perspective investors happy. Wining and dining them and basically telling them that the sun shines out of their arse. And for the amount they pay me. Im happy to tell them that as much as they want to hear it.

Its good for a few freebies and a bit of inside gossip, but the real benefit is the business platinum card they give me. £10,000 limit and not many questions asked.
May 10th, 2005 10:26 AM
Monkeytonk-man Oh my god man, I am totally there.

Last time at Twikenham wasn't as good for me bacuase of the new seating arrangements, I was surrounded by people who wanted to just sit there and watch the show. Well I like rocking out at a concert and it was bumming me out!

Bring back the old days of festival seating where we could sit whereever the fuck we wanted to.

but if I'm in a bunch of seats with others stones fans, playing air guitar and throwing shapes, that would rule.

Lets get rockin!
May 10th, 2005 12:07 PM
Flairville I'd be well up for us all going to Wembley together! It's only been a couple of months since I met Gazza at the Ronnie show. What a night, even better nights to come!
May 10th, 2005 02:49 PM
stewed & Keefed I'm up for it.
May 10th, 2005 03:41 PM
odeon73 Yeah it will be great to meet up before a stones concert
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour