ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gracias José Luis - te la sacas mi buen
Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas - November 3, 1994
© José Luis Velasco with thanks to Rogerriffin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today's header! ==> Performance Return to archive
May 6th, 2005 03:06 PM
Irresistible-Lady What a nice picture ;-} Do you have more of these?
May 6th, 2005 06:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot The chick with ROCKS OFF on her ass is dead.

May 6th, 2005 07:00 PM
Gazza I'm not surprised, dressed like that.

Probably pneumonia.
May 6th, 2005 07:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The chick with ROCKS OFF on her ass is dead.

That's Michele Breton...and she is very much alive. I have three different Performance books w/ interviews with Michele. I don't know how the rumors about her being dead got started. She was only 17 when she made that film, and it left her traumatized.
May 6th, 2005 09:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot Michelle Breton is still alive?

Really?

I read an obit in a film magazine and everything...

You are sure about this?

Well that's great. I'm glad she isn't dead.
May 6th, 2005 10:31 PM
iluvmickjagger07 damn, i want to watch that movie so bad.
May 6th, 2005 10:46 PM
Angiegirl Move here, it's on a Belgian channel next week
May 6th, 2005 11:05 PM
Soldatti A mini pic without ROCKS OFF's sticks:
http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2001-06-21/movie_repfeature-1.jpg
May 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Michelle Breton is still alive?

Really?

I read an obit in a film magazine and everything...

You are sure about this?

Well that's great. I'm glad she isn't dead.

Yes, really. She's alive. I don't feel like digging out my books right now. But I swear, she's alive. She moved to Afghanistan and sold heroin after Performance wrapped. That fuckwit Donald Cammell had brought her to London with him after spotting her in France and having a few threesomes with her when she was 15 or 16. Then he didn't want her after the movie was made - she served her purpose, right?
Even Keith said that Donald Cammell's best work was when he shot himself in 1996. Keith is still bitter about Anita and Mick fucking each other on the set. Anita has finally come out and admitted that she and Mick did have sex on the set...after denying it for all these years. Maybe she thought now was as good a time as any to tell the truth?
May 7th, 2005 08:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
May 7th, 2005 04:26 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr. How is Michele doing nowadays? Did she ever get over her experiences with Performance and afterwards? Always felt sorry for her after reading about her in Old Gods Almost Dead.
May 7th, 2005 06:21 PM
Irresistible-Lady Hm that's to bad that's she traumatized,Angiegirl wich day and sender is Performance?
May 8th, 2005 08:28 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:
Angiegirl wich day and sender is Performance?

Van www.stonesforum.nl:

De film Performance met Mick Jagger en Anita Pallenberg wordt op 27 mei uitgezonden op België 1 óf 2. Dit zag ik in de vooraankondiging van de films die in mei worden uitgezonden op de zender. Weet dus alleen nog niet zeker op welke, denk 2, maar dat zal tzt. wel duidelijker worden, de gids blikt nu immers nog niet zover vooruit.
May 9th, 2005 09:29 AM
Irresistible-Lady Dankjewel! Ik wil hem graag zien
May 9th, 2005 09:34 AM
mac_daddy are you sure that isnt a dude's a$$ in the header pic..? sure looks like it to me...

whne did anita finally admit that - i had read about it in several books, but never heard it from the h orse's mouth...

cammell was a weord dude - he only made llike three movies. never saw the last one with christopher walken, but did see the man who fell to earth and performance. i saw performance on z channel when i was a kid, and it scared the hell out of me...

May 9th, 2005 10:16 AM
FPM C10 Cammell's other films were "Demon Seed" and "White of the Eye", and the posthumously completed short film "The Argument".

"Man Who Fell To Earth" was by Nicholas Roeg, who is confusingly credited as co-director of "Performance".
May 9th, 2005 10:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
are you sure that isnt a dude's a$$ in the header pic..? sure looks like it to me...

whne did anita finally admit that - i had read about it in several books, but never heard it from the h orse's mouth...

cammell was a weord dude - he only made llike three movies. never saw the last one with christopher walken, but did see the man who fell to earth and performance. i saw performance on z channel when i was a kid, and it scared the hell out of me...

She's admitted to it in a few interviews last Fall...in a few different British magazines.
May 9th, 2005 10:45 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Cammell's other films were "Demon Seed" and "White of the Eye", and the posthumously completed short film "The Argument".

"Man Who Fell To Earth" was by Nicholas Roeg, who is confusingly credited as co-director of "Performance".

thank you for setting me straight...

isnt the producer common to both of them, too..?

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour