ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rs.com - letting it lapse Return to archive
6th May 2007 06:34 AM
Daethgod just got this mail from rs.com
reckon i might let it slide.
Anyone see the boys hitting Oz in the next 12 months ?

--------------
Greetings,

Thank you for being a RollingStones.com member. Unfortunately, your credit card ending in XXXX failed to process when trying to renew your RollingStones.com membership for another term. If your credit card has reached its credit limit, was recently reported as lost or stolen, or if your expiration date has changed, you will need to update your account information with us in order to continue your membership.

To continue your membership, simply log into www.RollingStones.com and follow the prompts for renewal.

Returning members can look forward to advanced "Legacy" ticket access, continuing tour coverage in Virtual Ticket, full site access and new members-only sign-up gifts including an "A Bigger Bang" Fan Club DVD, embroidered hat and a RollingStones.com personalized member ID card.

If you do not wish to renew your membership with us at this time, please visit the following link to cancel your membership:

6th May 2007 07:21 AM
Steel Wheels I'm going to renew mine - I feel it in my bones that they'll be in the US before long.

But really, I wish tickets were 20 bucks a pop and they only played in venues like my back yard. I'd invite a bunch of hot chicks over for the Stones shows.
6th May 2007 09:55 AM
mac_daddy i am on the fence re: the renewal, and i think it already might be too late...
6th May 2007 10:51 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
just got this mail from rs.com
reckon i might let it slide.
Anyone see the boys hitting Oz in the next 12 months ?

--------------
Greetings,

Thank you for being a RollingStones.com member. Unfortunately, your credit card ending in XXXX failed to process when trying to renew your RollingStones.com membership for another term. If your credit card has reached its credit limit, was recently reported as lost or stolen, or if your expiration date has changed, you will need to update your account information with us in order to continue your membership.

To continue your membership, simply log into www.RollingStones.com and follow the prompts for renewal.

Returning members can look forward to advanced "Legacy" ticket access, continuing tour coverage in Virtual Ticket, full site access and new members-only sign-up gifts including an "A Bigger Bang" Fan Club DVD, embroidered hat and a RollingStones.com personalized member ID card.

If you do not wish to renew your membership with us at this time, please visit the following link to cancel your membership:

i can't believe they would take it upon themselves to renew your membership.
thats insane....maybe you don't want to join again.
6th May 2007 10:55 AM
tumbled rs.com is a rip off scam
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)