ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith & Winos Town & Country Club Dec 18th 1992 Return to archive
6th May 2007 05:16 AM
nasalwizard This was my first ever concert..I was 15 and it was and still is the best concert i have ever been to and i was at Brixton and Sheppherds Bush. I wondered if anyone can confirm what footage (audio & Video) is available, I have a terrible cassette from about '93..it says it is the 18th but i beleive it is the 17th as you can't hear everyone singing happy birthday to Keith and Bobby, I know it was filmed as i remember seeing a few video cameras around the venue. This concert still sticks in mind after all these years, the sound was so good and it was such a great atmosphere. Did anyone else attend it ??

6th May 2007 12:07 PM
fireontheplatter no i did not attend this show.
good luck with your search in finding this show...
i went to the last show at the continental arena in nj and we had a nice time.

hopefully somone here can help you.

check ebay
6th May 2007 01:57 PM
Gazza I'm only aware of a partial recording of it (audio).

I know a guy who taped it, but his equipment was confiscated after about an hour, so thats all that he got.

never heard of any video recording.
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)