ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's Mom's Services May 1, 2007 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th May 2007 09:22 AM
jholcomb Ronnie is a gent!

Great, great pics. Great to see all those folks together.

God bless the Richards family!

4th May 2007 10:02 AM
glencar
quote:
nasalwizard wrote:
Nice pics..do we know for sure that Doris bought keiths first guitar ??. I feel really sad for Keith and his family

Yes, it's an oft-told story.
4th May 2007 11:24 AM
jaggergurl I agree with everyone above, thank you gypsy, those are beautiful intimate shots,it is nice to see Keith surrounded by so much love, especially the one of Ronnie & Keith with Ronnie holding the funeral card got me choked up, so "true" those two brothers, yes?
4th May 2007 11:47 AM
Carol Sigmaringa It's amazing to see how Anita, Marlon, Angela, Patti and Keith went through the madness and became this very united family.

Great pics, Gypsy!
[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]
4th May 2007 12:27 PM
Martha Gypsy, thank you so much for finding and posting these photos. You ROCK!
;-)

It is uplifting to see Keith surrounded by the love of his family. Keith is a loyal man....and the people he loves are loyal to him in return. I think he is greatly strengthened by their devotion.

Patti looks to be in pieces....I really feel for her.

I can only imagine how truly sad this loss is for all of the family.

Peace and love to all,
Martha
4th May 2007 01:04 PM
killerbitch Thank you for the beautiful photos Gypsy, always good to see the Richards
clan, they are a very close and caring family. Thanks for sharing.
4th May 2007 02:47 PM
Scottfree Terrific photos, thanks for sharing.... Doris lived till 93, that should be celebrated not mourned, hell if someone gave me 93, I'd be clicking me heels post-humously....
4th May 2007 02:54 PM
Bitch Very nice pics, Gypsy, thanks for posting them.

As someone posted, Anita looks very upset, as if she'd been crying. I suspect she had much respect and appreciation for and owed a great deal to Doris Richards, who took care of and loved her children. I'm sure Anita is very grateful to Doris that her kids turned out fine.

Angela, Marlon and Keef all have identical profiles, such an amazing resemblence! How beautiful!
4th May 2007 03:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Great intimate pictures Gypsy!

A little too intimate, if you ask me. I could never be a member of the paparazzi - and wouldn't think of taking photos of something that should be private.
4th May 2007 03:32 PM
glencar The most disappointing thing on these boards (excepting various meltdowns) was when one of the Shidddoooobbbbbeeeeans wrote about her plans to travel from Detroit to upstate Michigan to invade the Chuch Magee(sp?) funeral back in 1997. Despicable. Tahnkfully, my scorn had its desired effect.
4th May 2007 04:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
The most disappointing thing on these boards (excepting various meltdowns) was when one of the Shidddoooobbbbbeeeeans wrote about her plans to travel from Detroit to upstate Michigan to invade the Chuch Magee(sp?) funeral back in 1997. Despicable. Tahnkfully, my scorn had its desired effect.

That's bad...but the Brian fans traveling to Cheltenham to visit Brian's grave takes the freakin' cake.

About Shidoobee - what have you done to draw the wrath of oldkr? He's been quite catty towards you as of late.
4th May 2007 04:19 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's bad...but the Brian fans traveling to Cheltenham to visit Brian's grave takes the freakin' cake.

Well I did...
4th May 2007 04:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Well I did...

Why?
4th May 2007 05:05 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

About Shidoobee - what have you done to draw the wrath of oldkr? He's been quite catty towards you as of late.

At Shiddoobbbeee? I never go there anymore. His cattiness here is kind of funny. I certainly don't mind it.
4th May 2007 05:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
At Shiddoobbbeee? I never go there anymore. His cattiness here is kind of funny. I certainly don't mind it.

It's entertaining.
4th May 2007 06:24 PM
no night together keith people is what I mean high class.
4th May 2007 07:19 PM
kath i saw doris at ronnie scott's in 2001 with sherry daly and doris' new husband. she was quite gregarious, and i remember a big hug between she and charlie.

bless her heart, and that of her son and his extended family.
5th May 2007 11:13 AM
gimmekeef The pic of Ronnie and Keith explains why Ronnie is a Stone and despite his great chops Taylor never really was...
5th May 2007 11:33 AM
erikjjf
quote:
glencar wrote:
the Chuch Magee(sp?) funeral back in 1997.

5th May 2007 06:53 PM
no night together yo' right gimmekeef
6th May 2007 05:46 AM
danielharris627 'The singer recently caused controversy when he confessed he'd snorted his father's ashes.'

urgh!

Great pictures though...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)