ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IORR is down? Return to archive
30th April 2007 12:43 PM
open-g I'm guessing it's not only me who can't access IORR right now.
Down since at least 3 hours - wtf is going on?

good we still have Rocks Off
30th April 2007 12:45 PM
Joey
quote:
open-g wrote:
I'm guessing it's not only me who can't access IORR right now.
Down since at least 3 hours - wtf is going on?

good we still have Rocks Off

Yes , it is down .

30th April 2007 12:51 PM
keefkid not just down, gone ... search engine says it cannot find iorr.org...

????
30th April 2007 12:54 PM
Saint Sway Deletion was so 2006
30th April 2007 01:22 PM
Yap Yap I didn't do it....I swear.Guess BJ is working on a new way to ban people and control the masses.
30th April 2007 01:43 PM
Philip Sorry...

I think I may have over replied in the Jigsaw Puzzle thread!
30th April 2007 01:54 PM
Erik_Snow I can't stand it when IORR is down, I have no idea what to do apart from being at that board. HELP!
30th April 2007 01:55 PM
Philip
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
I can't stand it when IORR is down, I have no idea what to do apart from being at that board. HELP!

Indeed!
30th April 2007 02:07 PM
pdog gay...
30th April 2007 02:54 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
gay...

beard !

30th April 2007 02:55 PM
mrhipfl works fine for me. try again?
30th April 2007 03:02 PM
Philip Yup it's back!
30th April 2007 03:06 PM
Saint Sway LOL. tell me this doesnt read funny...

quote:
pdog wrote:
gay...

quote:
Joey wrote:
beard !

quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
works fine for me. try again?

1st May 2007 12:41 AM
glencar IORR is an unusual board full of feisty posters!
1st May 2007 02:58 AM
pdog feisty posters!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1st May 2007 09:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
IORR is an unusual board full of feisty posters!

..and this place isnt?
1st May 2007 09:39 AM
Joey " ..and this place isnt? "

1st May 2007 10:40 PM
glencar Imus please!
3rd May 2007 12:42 PM
Starbuck speaking of being down, is it just me or is www.maxlugar.com/forum been kind of pokey lately?

i tell you, i can make three posts here in the time it takes for loadage there. what up wit dat?

(Lennon/McCartney)
You telling lies thinking I can't see
You don't cry 'cos you're laughing at me
I'm down (I'm really down)
I'm down (Down on the ground)
How can you laugh when you know I'm down
(How can you laugh) When you know I'm down.
Man buys ring woman throws it away
Same damn thing happens everyday
We're all alone and there's nobody else
You still moan: "Keep your hands to yourself!"
Don't you know that I'm down (I'm really down)
Down on the ground (I'm really down)
Down, down, down.

3rd May 2007 12:58 PM
glencar Indeed, it's really slow right now. Perhaps an interloper is doing odd things?
3rd May 2007 01:18 PM
Yap Yap Ok,this is probably a no-no,but what is up with this uptight BV at IORR?I like alot of the folks there,but this guy is pathetic with all his control issues.He will ban you if you disgree with him,and try to get in a friendly arguement and your ass is out.I love picking on MLC,cause he's a fuckin idiot,and BJ banned me.

Mick Taylor subjects will get you banned if you say one word that pisses BJ off.

BJ can't be married.If he was getting any ass he would be a little less uptight.Maybe he can find a girlfriend some where.Maybe not.
3rd May 2007 01:33 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Indeed, it's really slow right now. Perhaps an interloper is doing odd things?

Yeah, it's the host server. They keep having to reboot. Probably move us to another server soon.

3rd May 2007 01:44 PM
glencar
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
Ok,this is probably a no-no,but what is up with this uptight BV at IORR?I like alot of the folks there,but this guy is pathetic with all his control issues.He will ban you if you disgree with him,and try to get in a friendly arguement and your ass is out.I love picking on MLC,cause he's a fuckin idiot,and BJ banned me.

Mick Taylor subjects will get you banned if you say one word that pisses BJ off.

BJ can't be married.If he was getting any ass he would be a little less uptight.Maybe he can find a girlfriend some where.Maybe not.

I read the site but there's too much infighting over there to keep my interest. I didn't realize this BV was keeping an iron hand on the place.
3rd May 2007 01:57 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
I read the site but there's too much infighting over there to keep my interest. I didn't realize this BV was keeping an iron hand on the place.

Nothing but love over at www.maxlugar.com

Love for ourselves...The A-Listers.

Come on over Yap Yap!

3rd May 2007 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yeah, it's the host server. They keep having to reboot. Probably move us to another server soon.

And now for another classic moment :

{ The following post by the Joey ( circa 2004 ) is being re-printed with permission by its author -- The Joey }

*********** ( Another Review By THE JOEY ) ***********************

.... IT'S HARD !!! .....

What's Hard Joey ?!?! ………. WHAT ?!?!?! ………Life ?! …. Being THE MAXLUGAR ?!?! Or perhaps breathing life into www.MaxLugar.com , a new institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? Whatever the title's portent , this Website is clearly struggling through a variety of difficulties and overcomes NONE of them .
I could say that www.MaxLugar.com has improved Maxy's posting skills of late , but frankly , that is not saying an awful lot . Where The Maxlugar's previous efforts were an aimless random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings , this present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live now , in the teeth of horror ( .. the horror … ) , without comfortable illusions or self - deceit . Trouble is , such is the Website's scrupulous attention to honesty that you wonder why www.MaxLugar.com does not acknowledge the final faηade and admit that The MaxLugar has become a poster out of time .
Indeed , my Stonesian Buttercups , Maxy's musings are all but thrown away , tethered to a formula they have plainly outgrown . The MaxLugar is now an old Warhorse , loyally serving out its time in harness to a Blinkered Determination : Rock will STAND , right up to the day it keels over backwards . Or else Max is a monument , Grand AND Proud , but now CAKED in Pigeon Shit and ignored by the new generation of posters who populate the Stones' Message Boards . Either way --- There simply MUST be other avenues found …………………………………..
Developing ………………………………………..

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !
The Joey , Established 1999

Quality …………….Visionary …………….Quixotic …………..Joey !
3rd May 2007 03:38 PM
Starbuck jesus, joey, now you're ripping yourself off. sad!

why must you foment spite and rebellion?

http://www.joeygay.com/
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)