ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: feej...check BM....(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th April 2007 02:43 AM
Starbuck check PM box....

you okay? you didn't go shopping yesterday, did you?

talk to me, goose...
30th April 2007 11:19 AM
Fiji Joe As soon as I'm done rebuilding New Orleans, I will get on this...this is my pledge to you
30th April 2007 11:32 AM
Starbuck you are a tireless public servant.
30th April 2007 02:08 PM
pdog gay...
30th April 2007 03:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
gay...

I'm not sure I'm liking your new catch phrase...the delivery, the originality and the effect...sub-par...I don't know..it's like you've become the poor man who used to be a woman's Joey...
30th April 2007 03:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm not sure I'm liking your new catch phrase...the delivery, the originality and the effect...sub-par...I don't know..it's like you've become the poor man who used to be a woman's Joey...

I'm a six gun posting, street walking cheetah... I call it like I saw it, and people think it's some I love lamp thing...
I'm not going for the gold today... Don't need too... I shit gold posts, I'm just constipated today!

FYI... I came up with you got BM thing... Bucky is my Joey wif dat! Wuurd!
30th April 2007 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
As soon as I'm done rebuilding New Orleans, I will get on this...this is my pledge to you

“ Review: Billy Joel has a way about him at Omaha show "

" Most people come to a Billy Joel concert expecting soft rock, not hard rock. “

*** Billy Joel played AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" during his performance in Omaha. ***

So it was a little weird when, 16 songs into his concert Saturday at the Qwest Center Omaha, the Piano Man unleashed a hard-rock anthem on the sold-out crowd.

He handed the spotlight over to a big, beer-bellied roadie named Chainsaw, who sang AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" in its entirety as Joel let loose a couple of guitar licks with a towel draped over his bald head.

As it did with every song Joel played during his 21/2-hour performance, the audience of 17,000-plus fans greeted the macho bluster of the AC/DC hit with enthusiasm.

Thankfully, the rest of the concert showcased music from Joel's own repertoire of pop hits from his four-decade career.

He dug all the way back to 1971's "Everybody Loves You Now" from his first record and went all the way up to 1993's "River of Dreams," the title track from his last pop album.

Accompanied by his excellent seven-piece band, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer led off the night with a pair of concert staples: "Prelude/Angry Young Man" and "My Life."

Though Joel sat behind a rotating grand piano for the bulk of the show, he traded the keys for an electric guitar on "We Didn't Start the Fire" and "Big Shot."

He twirled the mike stand like a baton during "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me." During "Innocent Man," he crooned from behind his microphone, snapping his fingers for dramatic effect. He did a pretty good job reaching the high notes, too.

Joel was chatty and seemed in good spirits. He complimented the arena ("This is a nice venue") and held up a copy of The World-Herald's Thursday go! section, which featured a caricature of him ("Let's see if I make that face").

For the concert's fifth song, he let fans pick what they wanted to hear. Whatever got the loudest response out of three song choices, he would play. But when someone yelled out "She's Got a Way," he added that to the list, which also consisted of "Summer, Highland Falls," "Vienna" and "Captain Jack."

It was toss-up between "Captain Jack" and "She's Got a Way," so he treated fans to both.

"I haven't done this on the whole tour," Joel said of "She's Got a Way." "If I screw up, at least you know it's not taped."

The piano ballad, which Joel performed solo, was one of the highlights of the night. Other crowd favorites included "New York State of Mind," "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)," "Allentown," "Don't Ask Me Why" and "Always a Woman."

It wasn't only Joel's songs that won the crowd over.

The 57-year-old charmed the audience with his self-deprecating humor. He introduced himself as "Billy's dad," a nod to his lack of hair and bit of a paunch. He joked about his ex-wives and thanked fans for buying tickets to the show because he needs the money to pay for his ever-increasing car insurance rates. (Joel has crashed his car several times in recent years.)

After closing out his main set with a fiery rendition of "You May Be Right," he waved goodbye to the crowd, thanked them and shook dozens of outstretched hands in the front row.

Moments later, amid cheers, applause and a sea of illuminated cell phones, Joel and his band returned for a three-song encore, including the show-closing "Piano Man."

The multigenerational fans who turned out for the Piano Man's first Omaha concert since 1986 were all in a mood for a melody, and he had them feeling all right. “

www.QWESTCENTER.com

30th April 2007 03:42 PM
House of Mirrors
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Fiji baby,

It's not the problem youre a cuntless chick - its your strange boyfriend thats a real pain in your ass.

Would you please forbide him to make light bulb insertations into your colon?
30th April 2007 03:49 PM
Fiji Joe Proxy Boy?

30th April 2007 04:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm a six gun posting, street walking cheetah... I call it like I saw it, and people think it's some I love lamp thing...
I'm not going for the gold today... Don't need too... I shit gold posts, I'm just constipated today!

FYI... I came up with you got BM thing... Bucky is my Joey wif dat! Wuurd!

The BM thing?...I assumed it was a typo...Is is funny?...Cause I'll laugh if you tell me to...street walking cheetah?...I was just about to call BS on that...but yeah...I see it now...that's exactly what you are

30th April 2007 04:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The BM thing?...I assumed it was a typo...Is is funny?...Cause I'll laugh if you tell me to...street walking cheetah?...I was just about to call BS on that...but yeah...I see it now...that's exactly what you are

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm...
30th April 2007 04:35 PM
pdog starbuck?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
30th April 2007 04:35 PM
pdog starbuck?
30th April 2007 04:39 PM
Fiji Joe
30th April 2007 04:39 PM
pdog you know who?
30th April 2007 04:43 PM
pdog Jesus Hitler Buddha Starbuck!!!
30th April 2007 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I DO !
30th April 2007 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

...I DO !

30th April 2007 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Someday I will become a great writer .... like the Joey

********** SIGH *****************

30th April 2007 05:17 PM
pdog Joey is still dealing with the news, that he was adopted.
30th April 2007 05:32 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey is still dealing with the news, that he was adopted.

Poi .......................................

You make Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!!!
30th April 2007 05:34 PM
Joey [quote]Fiji Joe wrote:

Building the The Sprint Center in Downtown Kansas City was a fantastic idea --- YES !!!!

[quote ]

1st May 2007 05:54 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey is still dealing with the news, that he was adopted.

VERY Nice!!

Bucky?!
2nd May 2007 12:15 AM
Starbuck this thread will be brought down tomorrow.
2nd May 2007 01:16 AM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this thread will be brought down tomorrow.

Like the Twins in KC?
2nd May 2007 09:57 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Like the Twins in KC?

OUCH !

You are on fire !
2nd May 2007 10:20 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Osama Bin Laden said 1998:

"We have seen in the last decade the decline of the American government and the weakness of the American soldier, who is ready to wage Cold Wars and unprepared to fight long wars. This was proven in Beirut, when the Marines fled after two explosions. It also proves they can run in less than 24 hours, and this was also repeated in Somalia. We are ready for all occasions [to attack]. We rely on Allah."

Well I say let's leave Iraq now and do it again! Let's GIVE UP!!! A.Q. will be cool about it!

J'Kins:
2nd May 2007 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

J'Kins:

*************** SIGH ************************

2nd May 2007 11:24 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:

...I DO !

2nd May 2007 12:42 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Lil' Joey tries. He does. But the results are usually the same....

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)