ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header: The Richards Clan Return to archive
28th April 2007 03:03 PM
GotToRollMe This is such a beautiful photo...Keith the paterfamilias, holding court on his throne, complete with sceptre/rainstick...classic. Thanks to Gypsy for the photo and Voodoo for posting it.

28th April 2007 03:26 PM
fireontheplatter great photo indeed.
28th April 2007 03:55 PM
mrhipfl agreed!
28th April 2007 04:15 PM
Lethargy Just to join the chorus, wow, what a great - and rarely seen (at least by me) - side of Keith's life. Surrounded by beautiful and supportive women. This man is obviously very happy and much loved by many.

Kind of like Saint Sway.
28th April 2007 05:24 PM
LadyJane Amen.
This is one of my all time favorite pics.

LJ.
28th April 2007 05:39 PM
TomL Just Fucking Amazing.
28th April 2007 06:21 PM
nankerphelge Is it just me, or did Keith somehow manage to keep the photographers out of his family life quite successfully?

Not that I am a Stones photo afficianado or anything like our esteemed resident expert/sleuth gypsy, but let's face it...

Been a Stones fan for 30 years.
Seen a few photos/books/collections in that time.
The Internet has been known to have various pictures on it occasionally.
And while Mick didn't parade his family, I have seen many pics of them over time.

But until her passing, god rest her happy lil' soul (always smiling), - I had never seen a picture of his mother.

Keith kinda bears a resemblance to mum!

Wonderful header!

29th April 2007 02:55 AM
3DTeafoe For those of us who don't know everyone, apart from a guess, who's who in the photo?
Thanks.
29th April 2007 03:01 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
3DTeafoe wrote:
For those of us who don't know everyone, apart from a guess, who's who in the photo?
Thanks.

The guy in the chair is Keith Richards!!
29th April 2007 03:57 AM
FotiniD Standing, left to right: Alexandra, Doris, Anita, Doris' husband, Patti, Theodora
Then of course Keith
And Marlon, his wife and daughter.
29th April 2007 06:09 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Standing, left to right: Alexandra, Doris, Anita, Doris' husband, Patti, Theodora
Then of course Keith
And Marlon, his wife and daughter.

Are you sure that the woman with the little girl is Marlon's wife? I'm thinking maybe it's Keith's daughter Angela.
29th April 2007 06:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Are you sure that the woman with the little girl is Marlon's wife? I'm thinking maybe it's Keith's daughter Angela.

Yes, that's Marlon's wife. I think she's some kind of noblility.
29th April 2007 07:11 AM
FotiniD Yep, it's Lucie de la Falaise (Marlon's wife) with their little girl Ella Rose. Here's a photo of the three: http://www.oldkr.co.uk/Images/keithskids/Marlon1.jpg

The header photo was taken in Angela's wedding.
[Edited by FotiniD]
29th April 2007 07:17 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Yep, it's Lucie de la Falaise (Marlon's wife) with their little girl Ella Rose.

Well she's not so little anymore. The last photo I saw of her posted here a while ago she was getting pretty big. Kids grow up too quickly.....
29th April 2007 07:20 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well she's not so little anymore. The last photo I saw of her posted here a while ago she was getting pretty big. Kids grow up too quickly.....

Well, yeah! They do grow up fast (does it happen with adults as well? nah ). This was shot in 1998 or 1999 if I remember right, so it's been nine years!
29th April 2007 07:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Well, yeah! They do grow up fast (does it happen with adults as well? nah ).

I suppose there is such a thing as hanging on to one's own childhood too long in an unhealthy way like Jacko.
29th April 2007 08:55 AM
Lord Homosex Angela might be the least photographed of the whole Richards family. Now she is a hard one to see.
And yes, Keith looks a lot like his mom. In earlier photos when she was younger the resemblance is a lot stronger.
And this a GREAT photo. Keith is such a mama's boy.
30th April 2007 01:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

30th April 2007 01:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl FotiniD is right it's Lucie.

Now in today's header you can see Angela and his husband, and I think the people at the far right are Angela's in-laws.
30th April 2007 01:14 PM
Saint Sway The Richards family's annual July 4th BarBQ volleyball matches are the stuff of legend. Please post pics
30th April 2007 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Richards family's annual July 4th BarBQ volleyball matches are the stuff of legend. Please post pics

There's an urban legend that they beat The Brady's in a potato sack race.
30th April 2007 02:58 PM
sirmoonie Its fun to get drunk at family re-unions and tell everyone what you think of them. Actually it fun doing that on any occassion.
30th April 2007 05:18 PM
FotiniD
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Its fun to get drunk at family re-unions and tell everyone what you think of them. Actually it fun doing that on any occassion.

It's even more fun when things are so shaken, you don't even need to get drunk to do that
[Edited by FotiniD]
1st May 2007 06:33 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Lord Homosex wrote:
Angela might be the least photographed of the whole Richards family. Now she is a hard one to see.

Some more pics of Angela with thanks to gypsy:

With her Husband Dominic:

The Bride dances with her Father:

Patti and Angela:

Theo, Angela and Alex:

1st May 2007 09:51 AM
gypsy Here's one from 2001 or 2002 of Doris and Angela with Keith Retched from the tribute band The Rollin Stoned:

It was a family affair at Dartford's Acacia Hall when tribute band The Rollin' Stoned came to town.
Belting out the hits of Dartford's famous sons Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, the group played to a packed house.
Singing and dancing along with hundreds of other fans were two special guests - the real Keith Richards' mother and daughter, Doris and Angela.
"I thought it was phenomenal and I'm so glad that I came down" said Doris before being introduced to her son's double, Keith Retched.
"It was eerie, it was like watching my dad" added Angela.

"You are outstanding and I can't wait to tell Keith and Mick that you could easily stand in for them". - Doris

-Photo and story courtesy of The Dartford Messenger
1st May 2007 10:48 AM
Saint Sway great pics Gypsy! Thanks!

please post the wheel barrrell race pics ASAP!
1st May 2007 11:04 AM
LastChild
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Patti and Angela:

smokes reds just like daddy.
1st May 2007 11:43 AM
Lord Homosex Great Angela pics. She almost disappeared for years. She must have made a point to stay low.
Isn't it amazing how the Stones have so many and ALL such beautiful kids? I mean there is not one overweight curlyheaded, bifocal nerdo in the bunch.
The shot of Keith Retched threw me. The closest Keith lookalike I hva ever seen; especially since he was with the real fam. I'm seeing 2001 and I know Keith shed that look 20 years earlier.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)