ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Glendale 11/06 Return to archive
24th April 2007 02:32 PM
seanacl Does anyone know of or have a recording of the Stones from Glendale, AZ in November 2006? This was my first stones concert and I would love to hear it again and again...
30th April 2007 05:52 PM
seanacl bump to top
30th April 2007 05:57 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
seanacl wrote:
Does anyone know of or have a recording of the Stones from Glendale, AZ in November 2006? This was my first stones concert and I would love to hear it again and again...

bootlegs are out there..you just need to find the connect is all.

my friend might know someone....i'll ask if they will and look for a pm ok.
30th April 2007 06:16 PM
GotToRollMe I don't think this one has shown up yet, seanaci. There were a bunch of shows from last year that have yet to surface.
30th April 2007 06:21 PM
fireontheplatter i have 2 out of my 3 shows on dvd [bigger bang] and it is fun every once in awhile to try and relive those times

good luck in your search....

look for a pm
30th April 2007 06:33 PM
Dan I looked it up on Etree and it's on one person's list:

http://db.etree.org/diamond1

It's also on my list but I have no idea where it is as I haven't done any filing in over a year.
2nd May 2007 12:30 PM
seanacl Thanks for the help, i will keep checking, the guy on e tree is never helpful unfortunately...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)