ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fan Club Presale Charlotte Tuesday-Thurs Return to archive
May 9th, 2005 01:37 PM
gimmekeef Ticketbastard showing the Oct 21st 7:30 pm show in Charlotte fan club presale starts at 3 pm Tuesday following the press conference for fan club pre-sale(presale ends Thurs 3 pm)..Prices for this arena show are $60-$350 per ticket but ya can add on another $35 or so for their "bs service charges" and then pay to have em delivered.No other shows are up yet....
May 9th, 2005 01:40 PM
charlotte just saw it...good work!
May 9th, 2005 01:46 PM
mac_daddy jesus, is that what u2 was charging..?
May 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
gimmekeef Mac..didnt see exact U2 prices but these look to be in line with Macca or U2...The real question is how many rows of $350 tix are there and then what is next level down.Last time it went to $150 then $90 I believe after first 30 or so rows.They could go from $350 to $250 etc and then we're really talking a larger overall increase.That would be a tough pill for a lotta folks....
May 9th, 2005 01:57 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Mac..didnt see exact U2 prices but these look to be in line with Macca or U2...The real question is how many rows of $350 tix are there and then what is next level down.Last time it went to $150 then $90 I believe after first 30 or so rows.They could go from $350 to $250 etc and then we're really talking a larger overall increase.That would be a tough pill for a lotta folks....

damn. u2 is charging $350. that is ridiculous...

i am officially looking for sponsors so that i can attnd a number of shows and tape...

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour