ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pre sale ticket date already listed on Ticketmaster Return to archive
May 9th, 2005 01:37 PM
Mr Jimmy Things are starting to happen...

Ticketmaster liosts the October 21 show in Charlotte and the PREsale tickets will be available TOMORROW at 3pm.

Prices range from $60 to $350
May 9th, 2005 01:38 PM
gimmekeef We musta been there same time Jimmy!...lol
May 9th, 2005 01:43 PM
Mr Jimmy After all these years, I still get so excited when it's officially official. I'm actually TREMBLING! I couldn't even write "list" in the previous post. I'm pathetic.
May 9th, 2005 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:
Things are starting to happen...

Damn Straight !!!!

I'm typing this with my erect penis .

" Can you say , Priapism ( sic ) Ronnie ? "

Spritzee ! ™
May 9th, 2005 01:56 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Damn Straight !!!!

I'm typing this with my erect penis .

" Can you say , Priapism ( sic ) Ronnie ? "

Spritzee ! ™

The way I feel right now... I'll say anything you want!
May 9th, 2005 01:57 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:
After all these years, I still get so excited when it's officially official. I'm actually TREMBLING! I couldn't even write "list" in the previous post. I'm pathetic.

your not alone!

I'm a bag of nerves! The anticipation is killing me!

as soon as I get out of work I'm running up to Lincoln Center. If theres a stage set up I'll probably sleep on the street!!!!
May 9th, 2005 02:05 PM
The_Worst Can someone help me with how the pre-sale works? I've never bought tickets using the pre-sale before. Do u have to be a memeber of RollingStones.com to have access to the pre-sale? If so does that guarantee great seats (i.e. first 20 rows at MSG) or are you given access to the same seats as available on ticketmaster the date of the regular sale? Also, is it $100 just to join access to RS.com to have access for the pre-sale? I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth it...
May 9th, 2005 02:11 PM
gimmekeef Yes. you need to pay the $100 to "join" the fanclub to get access to presale.But its a crap shoot on tickets.For instance you can only use one presale.So if you do it and then a theater comes up you want you have to fork out another $100.Besides lots of times you can get good seats just by using Ticketmaster when they come up.Or for $100 on top of face value you can usually get great seats outside the venue on night of the show.Its up to you...I have giving advice on how to spend $100 of your money!Good Luck Regardless....
May 9th, 2005 02:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

your not alone!

I'm a bag of nerves! The anticipation is killing me!

I feel ya ......................

I just masturbated
|
|
|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
May 9th, 2005 03:25 PM
Mr Jimmy Ticketmaster is playing with my sanity... they have now REMOVED the info about PREsale tickets. I wasn't interested in tickets for Charlotte but I was hoping that similar PREsales were going to pop up for other venues.
May 9th, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey " Ticketmaster is playing with my sanity... "

< ------------------------Let Uncle Joey buy you a drink this afternoon :

!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
May 9th, 2005 04:56 PM
charlotte lost it also, ticketmaster pulled the link, if someone can find it please post
May 9th, 2005 05:14 PM
gimmekeef They took the show off the web about 2 hrs ago..it definitely was there this am though....maybe more will be up tomorrow?......
May 9th, 2005 05:22 PM
mac_daddy i can confirm it was there this morning.

May 9th, 2005 05:24 PM
Some Guy We all got Punk'd!
May 9th, 2005 05:45 PM
charlotte yes it was there, TicketMaster said it was a mistake(test data bank) to leak out any information until after the PC, but the charlotte show is on 10-21-05 7:30

concert presales will hit after the PC

[Edited by charlotte]
May 9th, 2005 05:50 PM
Dan It was a test page. Any guess on approximately how many $60 seats? 50, 100, 500, maybe 1000 since its a smaller market?
May 9th, 2005 06:08 PM
glencar Tickets really go on sale at 3PM or was that just the test page thing?
May 9th, 2005 07:58 PM
luxury1 Yes, glenny, that is what I WANT TO KNOW> I dont want to venture into Manhattan tomorrow, if the presales will begin at 3--cus I wont be home in time. Christ, I am losing my hair.
SIrmoonie said it best. I hate this part...........
May 9th, 2005 08:14 PM
charlotte From RS:They said there is no official tour announcement yet. You will receive the pass code after this announcement.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour