ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cream RAH London May 5th, 2005 2CDR B&P Offer Return to archive
May 8th, 2005 07:49 AM
MRD8 Just got a decent sounding recording from dimeadozen of Thursdays third RAH concert...it takes the taper a couple of songs to get the levels ballanced but overall the results are worthwhile! Send two blank CDR's and a postage paid return mailer...email me at [email protected] for details.
Here's the setlist:
Disk-1: 57:26
01. I'm So Glad (Skip James) 05:40
02. Spoonful (Willie Dixon) 09:45
03. Outside Woman Blues (Reynolds) 04:32
04. Pressed Rat and Wart Hog (Ginger Baker/Mike Taylor) 03:24
05. Sleepy Time Time (Godfrey/Bruce) 06:34
06. NSU (Bruce) 05:46
07. Badge (Harrison/Clapton) 04:25
08. Politician (Bruce/Brown) 05:06
09. Sweet Wine (Godfrey/Bruce) 06:21
10. Rollin' & Tumblin' (Muddy Waters) 05:54

Disk-2 67:29
01. Stormy Monday (Walker) 08:11
02. Deserted Cities of the Heart (Bruce/Brown) 03:53
03. Born Under a Bad Sign (Booker T. Jones/William Bell) 06:31
04. We're Going Wrong (Jack Bruce) 08:19
05. Crossroads (Robert Johnson) 05:19
06. Sitting on Top of the World (Chester Burnett) 06:05
07. White Room (Bruce/Brown) 06:24
08. Toad (Ginger Baker) 13:43
Encore:
09.Sunshine of Your Love (Bruce/Brown/Clapton) 09:04
May 8th, 2005 09:51 AM
mac_daddy thanks...

man, do i wish more folks from this board would turn around a download to offer to the group here - it would only take everybody who downloads to offer one set every once in a while, but it would be so nice. ultimately, i hope that is where we are headed here...

thanks for setting the example.

May 8th, 2005 10:35 AM
Gazza I saw that show on dimeadozen last night and was going to download it today but it no longer seems to be there

was it removed?
May 8th, 2005 11:51 AM
Martha I WANT!!!!!

E-mail sent!

You ROCK!

xxxxxxxxxooooooooooo,
MM
May 8th, 2005 12:33 PM
mac_daddy

here you are, gazza.
May 8th, 2005 01:38 PM
MRD8 It was funny, when I first got on it there was one seeder and seven leechers...one hour later there were 390 leechers...by the time I finished there were over 1000 leechers, all in the space of say three hours...what a GREAT invention Bit Torrent is!
Wait till the Stones tour starts, we'll have shows the day after they occur...UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!
May 8th, 2005 01:41 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
It was funny, when I first got on it there was one seeder and seven leechers...one hour later there were 390 leechers...by the time I finished there were over 1000 leechers, all in the space of say three hours...what a GREAT invention Bit Torrent is!
Wait till the Stones tour starts, we'll have shows the day after they occur...UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!

i am glad this group is starting to catch on - i think there are quite a few bit torrent users on the board now...

May 8th, 2005 02:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

here you are, gazza.

thanks Mac

I found it TTD a few hours ago OK

Was just surprised EZT/DAD pulled it on their site
May 8th, 2005 03:41 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
Did you get the Springsteen's Detroit and Dallas concerts from DAD? How about that crazy fan screaming FUCK YOU BRUCE during the show...great recordings, aren't they?
May 8th, 2005 03:52 PM
Gazza I did Bob, thanks, although with the backlog I have I havent listened to those two shows yet the whole way through (just the Asbury Park ones)!

I'm downloading the Cream show now. If you need a hand with the B&P arrangement with this one, I'll be happy to help you out with the European side of it if need be.

Great to see you're into this torrenting stuff too. Hope you can help us out when we get our Stones torrent page up and running shortly. Macdaddy is helping us put it together at the minute and we hope to have it available very soon.
May 8th, 2005 08:20 PM
glencar I have to learn this bit torrent stuff. Can you make DVD's from the site?
May 8th, 2005 09:04 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have to learn this bit torrent stuff. Can you make DVD's from the site?

yup - if you can burn dvd's

May 9th, 2005 06:01 AM
MRD8 Blue,
I mainly download DVD's from DAD...only snatch audio when its new shows like Springsteen and Cream...last week I got a proshot of Queen with Paul Rodgers in South Africa in February...while I thought it would be strange to hear Paul singing Queen songs(he does a great job!) it is REALLY strange to hear Queen playing Bad Company/Free songs!
May 9th, 2005 06:22 AM
Factory Girl I saw Bad Company (with Paul Rogers) on their last tour.

I had 2nd row seats!
May 9th, 2005 07:15 AM
J.J.Flash MRD8......

thank you man. Could you tell me more about the sound quality, a audience recording by the way. How would you rate this one?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Since we are talking about the great Cream, have they alreadyplayed all the 5 dates?
May 9th, 2005 09:46 AM
muddy I was at the Cream shows Thursday and Friday.
Absolutely killer.
I've never seen nor heard Clapton play with such intensity.
Fabulous concerts.

All the shows were professionally recorded for the dvd release later this year.

All shows were bootlegged, both audio and video as well.
I've heard from a good source that in addition to this show that MRD8 is offering, the first two shows are also circulating on cd. And a dvd of the first show is already out in Japan.
May 9th, 2005 10:10 AM
FPM C10 Any word/rumors/anything on them coming to America?

I would LOVE to see Cream, even though another high-priced ticket would be difficult with the Stones demanding all my ready cash this week.
May 9th, 2005 10:11 AM
Gazza Havent heard

I'd imagine if they planned to tour elsewhere they would probably end up killing each other before they got on the plane, to be honest.
May 9th, 2005 11:01 AM
muddy There was a rumor circulating that there would be a one off gig at Madison Square Garden later this year.

Though promoters are salivating at the idea, it isn't likely to happen.
May 9th, 2005 11:26 AM
jpenn11
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Any word/rumors/anything on them coming to America?

I would LOVE to see Cream, even though another high-priced ticket would be difficult with the Stones demanding all my ready cash this week.

Rumor I heard is that Baker has visa issues and does not want to deal with them. Hopefully, additional interest will inspire him...
May 9th, 2005 12:22 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thanks Mac

I found it TTD a few hours ago OK

Was just surprised EZT/DAD pulled it on their site

The DAD administration informed this torrent was removed because it will officialy available late this year. Anyway, as discussed by other folks on TTD, I can't see this as a fair reason.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour