ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: i just joined Rs.com Return to archive
May 7th, 2005 08:39 PM
Daethgod well just 'donated' $100 into the Mick n Keef coffers.

Getting excited about the tour and the prospect of getting good seats ...

but the site still has no news on the press conference

anyways.. any other rs.com members have experience with tix purchase, esp Aussies ??

May 7th, 2005 10:10 PM
Madafaka Lucky you! You'll get the best tickets.
And of course, forget the exclusive dvd!
May 8th, 2005 10:36 AM
egon usd 100... it's a start.
but suggest you donate another 150/200.
just to be sure.
May 8th, 2005 11:01 AM
Gazza
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
well just 'donated' $100 into the Mick n Keef coffers.

Getting excited about the tour and the prospect of getting good seats ...

but the site still has no news on the press conference

anyways.. any other rs.com members have experience with tix purchase, esp Aussies ??

are you planning on going to shows outside Australia?

If not, might have been worth waiting until they confirm whether or not they are in fact touring there

they havent mentioned the upcoming press conference yet? You're kidding.

Actually, why does that not surprise me.....
May 8th, 2005 06:40 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Lucky you! You'll get the best tickets.
And of course, forget the exclusive dvd!

And the EXCLUSIVE 2005 - 2006 World Tour poster!!!!!

I can't wait to get mine (since July 14, 2004)
May 8th, 2005 06:55 PM
glencar I joined too. What the hell...
May 8th, 2005 07:27 PM
stonedinaustralia as gazza said daethgod you may have been a bit presumptuous...there is no rumour of an australian leg and based on rumoured gigs posted on iorr.com the only available "window" is March - April '06 - if i was a betting man (and i am) i'd say the odds are they won't come rather than they will

as far as i can make out these 'rumours" start because venues, i presume, are booked well ahead of time even if only tentatively - so if they plan on coming here in about 12 months then there would be bookings of the likely venues

still they may come and to answer yur question about getting good tickets through the RS.com - well you just have to keep up with the news on a daily (or better yet hourly)basis - my experience on the licks tour was that fmk gave the tip here on Rocks Off that the enmore tickets were avaialble through RS.com - so i went over there - joined up and bought the tickets all in a matter of twenty minutes - if i had been another half an hour later in getting the news i may have missed out all together and paid to join up rs.com for the privilege of finding out (that actually happened to a mate of mine) - clearly my planets were all lined up properly that day!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
May 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Daethgod i have been using the force to convince the boys to come back to Oz...

i guess we may find out in a matter of days ...

May 8th, 2005 08:16 PM
glencar Trip to the USA in your futures?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour