ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 3 Live Songs At Press Conference Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 8th, 2005 08:17 PM
glencar 1230PM Tuesday at Lincoln Center. See youse there!
May 8th, 2005 08:29 PM
BrianJonesForever great, looking forward to it!
May 8th, 2005 08:30 PM
glencar You want to head towards Jeilliard. I'm sure it won't be hard to miss.
May 8th, 2005 11:38 PM
Bitch Its at Julliard - Lincoln Center 65th & Broadway 12:30. I'm going to go & see what's going on. I'll look for you, which will be impossible unless you have Rocks Off tatooed on your forehead.
[Edited by Bitch]
May 9th, 2005 12:29 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'll look for you, which will be impossible unless you have Rocks Off tatooed on your forehead.

That's kinda romantic. Isn't it?
May 9th, 2005 12:51 AM
Madafaka Yes, like a blind date!
May 9th, 2005 03:36 AM
IanBillen [quote]Bitch wrote:
I'm going to the Press Conference on Tuesday, and I have no invitation, pass, or ticket but I will try and fake it somehow, $$$ or sneak my way in. If not I'll hang out with the other fans. I have a laptop (wireless)- should I bring it? I have a WRAT T-shirt I can wear, so please any of you who go look for me, OK? For those of you who are going, how can recognize you?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Needless to say of coarse I would go in the morning. Try and act like your part of the PR. I'd take a clip-board with
some hokey forms or something and try faking it. Say your RS PR rep and Glencar will automatically figure it is you.
Or you both can do the same thing so you both know who you two are and it will raise your chances of getting somewhere near the action. Kills two birds with one...."Stone".

Seems stupid but it may be better than wearing the typical Stones t-shirt and a pair of jeans just like a normal fan and trying to get in.

Ian
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour