ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
we're in babies

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Exclusive ! The announcement transportation Return to archive
May 5th, 2005 10:00 AM
Jeep
May 5th, 2005 10:06 AM
Dutch Michael D. LOL !!! very Good idea...

NYC, Five Days Before the Conference:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/livestream.html

[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
May 5th, 2005 10:09 AM
Gazza Brilliant

was just thinkin' earlier that aside from spaceship, its one of the few reasonably dramatic modes of transport they havent thought of yet

they should paint it yellow, just like the blimp.

wouldnt that be ironic.
May 5th, 2005 10:19 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
LOL !!! very Good idea...

NYC, Five Days Before the Conference:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/livestream.html

Funny site! I wish they connected one of those cameras before Tuesday at Bryant Park
May 5th, 2005 10:20 AM
Irina [quote]Gazza wrote:
Brilliant

LOL! Yes,indeed! Brilliant idea!
May 5th, 2005 11:44 AM
Lazy Bones Too funny!
May 5th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jumacfly Good one Jeep!
say hi to the TWIS family for me
May 5th, 2005 11:46 AM
glencar LOL It does seem like the mode of arrival could be one of the more interesting things about this PC. Have they done an MTA bus yet? Or are they on strike?
May 6th, 2005 12:46 AM
IanBillen [quote]Gazza wrote:
Brilliant

was just thinkin' earlier that aside from spaceship, its one of the few reasonably dramatic modes of transport they havent thought of yet

they should paint it yellow, just like the blimp.

wouldnt that be ironic.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL. Yeah, that would actually be really ironic. Hopefully Alanis would then catch on to the real definition.

I thought I scared Glencar off with those joking comments on my love for him some time back....

And here he is bringing us this fantastic post.
What a Pal...

Ian
May 6th, 2005 12:56 AM
glencar I don't catch all your posts IanBillen so I apologize for missing the one wherein you expressed homoerotic love for me. Next time PM me or better yet, BUGGER OFF!
May 6th, 2005 01:26 AM
corgi37 Bugger off?

Bugger on, dudes!
May 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
IanBillen [quote]glencar wrote:
I don't catch all your posts IanBillen so I apologize for missing the one wherein you expressed homoerotic love for me. Next time PM me or better yet, BUGGER OFF!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a simple post replying to you slamming something I said as you sometimes kina do and I just
simply replied that I truly loved you with all my heart and soul.

After a while you stopped responding to my posts here on the board as you once did and I was hoping you realized it was just a sick joke and to realize not to my silly comments seriously.

Your Rocks Off Mentor, (and overlord)
Mr. Ian Billen
May 6th, 2005 12:08 PM
glencar That makes no sense. But I accept your love for me. Now just go away.
May 6th, 2005 12:29 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
That makes no sense. But I accept your love for me. Now just go away.

Ian isn't with PERKS anymore?? that was a mythic couple!!
May 6th, 2005 12:30 PM
glencar I even bought them a toaster!
May 6th, 2005 12:38 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
I even bought them a toaster!

!!!
May 6th, 2005 01:04 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Funny site! I wish they connected one of those cameras before Tuesday at Bryant Park

Wait...it is going to be broadcast, isn't?!?!?
May 6th, 2005 01:37 PM
glencar Apparently simulcast. Nassau Colliseum?
May 6th, 2005 01:56 PM
BILL PERKS HERE I IS!
May 6th, 2005 06:38 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Hope that's not one of those second-hand subs that Britain sold to Canada (you know, the ones with the screen doors!)
May 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
kath wonderful job!! but you should have had charlie hurling over the side!! remember he was petrified in the blimp!!!!
May 6th, 2005 10:40 PM
Soldatti I laughed my ass off with the lonely imagination of the submarine.
May 7th, 2005 04:19 AM
IanBillen [quote]Jumacfly wrote:

!!!

What's so funny Jumacfly? So what if it was used. Glencar says he finds alot of goody buys at those garage sales.

Ian
May 7th, 2005 12:25 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
[quote]Jumacfly wrote:

!!!

What's so funny Jumacfly? So what if it was used. Glencar says he finds alot of goody buys at those garage sales.

Ian

ok so is the toaster ok?
May 8th, 2005 08:26 PM
glencar Garage sales are for tacky old ladies.
May 9th, 2005 01:52 AM
IanBillen [quote]Jumacfly wrote:

ok so is the toaster ok?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually the toaster was fine. It was what I found inside that really grossed me out. Glencar must of gotten it at one of his relatives garage sales.

Matzah crumbs....yucky.

Ian
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour