ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
Đ Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! Fuckers Return to archive
5th May 2006 07:51 AM
TomL Drink all day and all night.......
5th May 2006 07:52 AM
egon way ahead of you!
5th May 2006 07:59 AM
TomL I gotta wait till 3:30 to start.
5th May 2006 08:26 AM
egon who decided that; the drinking police?

bunch of Nazis!
5th May 2006 08:31 AM
Paranoid_Android VooDoo...what exactly do happens on Cinco De Mayo down there? Is it like our Forth? Why in the world would you have a holiday to celebrate a gross condiment like Mayonaise???
5th May 2006 08:32 AM
Jumacfly here 5 de mayo is St Judith !
5th May 2006 08:43 AM
gimmekeef I'm protesting this year...Cinco De Fuck Off..but I'll drink anyway!!!
5th May 2006 10:01 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
here 5 de mayo is St Judith !

Here it is Bevrijdingsdag! We celebrate the liberation of Holland, the end of German occupation in WWII. There's loads of great festivals going on, great bands, fantastic summer-like weather too.

Unfortunately... I'm trapped at work... DAMN IT!
5th May 2006 10:31 AM
Some Guy Great thread title!!
5th May 2006 11:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "Cinco de Mayo" (also known as the "Battle of Puebla") is not a big holiday here, in fact I'm working and I will be moving to Guadalajara soon for a convention.

The celebration is when the Mexican army won the war against the French invasion in 1862

5th May 2006 11:37 AM
PeerQueer [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
"Cinco de Mayo" (also known as the "Battle of Puebla") is not a big holiday here, in fact I'm working and I will be moving to Guadalajara soon for a convention.

The celebration is when the Mexican army won the war against the French invasion in 1862

______

If the world celebrated every time someone defeated the French Army we would all be partying 24/7...
5th May 2006 12:18 PM
Some Guy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
[quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
"Cinco de Mayo" (also known as the "Battle of Puebla") is not a big holiday here, in fact I'm working and I will be moving to Guadalajara soon for a convention.

______

If the world celebrated every time someone defeated the French Army we would all be partying 24/7...

good one
5th May 2006 01:40 PM
Factory Girl Hey, the Rusians defeated Napolean. I'll drink to that!!

Btw, Dos Equis XX Amber tonight!

I love the stuff...too much
5th May 2006 02:20 PM
Saint Sway today is my 5th straight day of solely eating meals slathered in mayo.
5th May 2006 04:43 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
today is my 5th straight day of solely eating meals slathered in mayo.

I knew you were gay...
5th May 2006 06:15 PM
Mickijaggeroo I have no idea what cinco de mayo is about, but Iīm drinking anyway, as usual, cause I,m a viking And thatīs our job, besides ravishing women and listening to the Stones.
[Edited by Mickijaggeroo]
5th May 2006 06:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
I have no idea what cinco de mayo is about, but Iīm drinking anyway, as usual, cause I,m a viking And thatīs our job, besides ravishing women and listening to the Stones.

LOL I wanna a job like that!
5th May 2006 06:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

I knew you were gay...

well, he has now 5 straight days
5th May 2006 08:32 PM
Some Guy HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! Bitches
[Edited by Some Guy]
5th May 2006 08:39 PM
MrPleasant Happy weekend!!
5th May 2006 08:41 PM
Some Guy 2901
5th May 2006 08:44 PM
MrPleasant Jolly mixed wrestling, everybody!!!
6th May 2006 12:27 PM
gorda I think Cinco de Mayo is bigger here in the U.S. than in Mexico. All the grocery stores have Cinco de Mayo specials. Plus, restaurants and bars have Cinco de Mayo celebrations.

Back when I was in college, some friends and I went to this Mexican restaurant /bar and they had this flamenco band, (I know! Flamenco is from Spain!) anyways this was way back when the Gipsy Kings and Rumba Tres were big, so I got wasted and danced to this wannabe Gipsy Kings band. And, there were these pretty blonde girls wearing Jose Cuervo t-shirts who would squirt your mouth with this flavored water thingie each time you took a shot!

I got so drunk, I accidently went into the men's bathroom to throw up, and then my roommate took me home and I fell asleep!

I had a blast!
6th May 2006 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl T a mo Gordita i know you hate when I cALL IT tHAt wAy but I mean it
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)