ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey TomL!! Don't steal my girlfriends (again) !!! Return to archive
4th May 2006 11:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today FactoryGirl from our board in Spanish (http://rocksoff.org/foro ) posted this photo taken in Little Rock; what a great surprise to see Tom overthere

5th May 2006 07:21 AM
TomL Wow Voodoo i believe i was toasted in that one. But what a fine looking young lady. Little Rock was a good time. Wish I could do all the shows all over again. Hat's off to ya sister. Round 2 to start soon with round 3 coming in September.

Woo Woo.......Woo Woo............Sex...Drugs and Rock N Roll
[Edited by TomL]
5th May 2006 07:28 AM
TomL By the way how are you, you simple bastard. Tell all my Spanish friends ello as i do not speak a word. Little rock done blown its top...........baby........
5th May 2006 07:31 AM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
Wow Voodoo i believe i was toasted in that one.

Gee..do you think???????

Nice blazer, Casanova or should I call ya Hef!!!

LMFAO.

LJ.

5th May 2006 07:35 AM
TomL Hey fucker. That was not the 2 dollar blazer, that was bought 2 days after that. I will see you soon. Voodoo sneak across the border for the picnic.
5th May 2006 10:47 AM
jb Hello Timl...alwasy nice talking to you for 33.4 seconds....glad you enjoyed the seats.
5th May 2006 10:50 AM
voodoopug Please post a picture of Voodoo at the South American Press conference he hosted as this will make us forget that his women are being stolen right from under his wing.
5th May 2006 03:27 PM
TomL Hey JB. Another leg of the tour will be upon us soon. Getting ready for the BBQ soon. Well that 33.4 seconds.
5th May 2006 06:20 PM
Martha Great shot Sway Team Captain. I am smiling looking at your sweet mug right now.....my computer actually opened right up..I hooked-up after all these years of dial-up...

DSL..thank gawd!

What picnic?

Bring ON the 3rd leg.

Oh yeah....

xxoo,
Martha

5th May 2006 08:37 PM
MrPleasant As for me:

This morning: hangover.
Tomorrow morning: hangover.

How you're doing, señor Tom?
6th May 2006 07:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please post a picture of Voodoo at the South American Press conference he hosted as this will make us forget that his women are being stolen right from under his wing.

LOL thanks dude!

Alex from Chile (BdP), Voodoo Chile in Wonderland Mexico / Spain (Rocks Off), Cucho Peñaloza from Perú (TV/RADIO conductor and author of "The Rolling Stones in Perú), Bjornulf Vik from Norway (IORR) and Marcelo from Argentina (Rollingmania / Midnight Rambler)
6th May 2006 11:40 AM
TomL Hey Mr. Pleas, doing well. Went to the Wizards-Cavs game last night with Nanky and got hammered. Great front row seats thax to Nanky. The Heinys were flowing. Voodoo would of fit right in with us.
6th May 2006 11:46 AM
TomL http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm3.showMessage?topicID=1499.topic

This picnic. I have it every year so if you can make it please do.........LJ is coming for the second year straight.
6th May 2006 12:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

LOL thanks dude!

Alex from Chile (BdP), Voodoo Chile in Wonderland Mexico / Spain (Rocks Off), Cucho Peñaloza from Perú (TV/RADIO conductor and author of "The Rolling Stones in Perú), Bjornulf Vik from Norway (IORR) and Marcelo from Argentina (Rollingmania / Midnight Rambler)

YES!!!!!! All is well now baby!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)