ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: header Return to archive
4th May 2006 11:44 AM
BILL PERKS GREAT SHOT OF MY TWO FAV PIANISTS!1981!WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN A SHOW
4th May 2006 11:50 AM
Some Guy Remember when Van Halen opened for them in Fla. They used a picture on Diver Down.
4th May 2006 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Remember when Van Halen opened for them in Fla. They used a picture on Diver Down.

HUmiliated to have attended both shows............
4th May 2006 11:54 AM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

HUmiliated to have attended both shows............

Was Diamond Dave on?
4th May 2006 12:03 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Remember when Van Halen opened for them in Fla. They used a picture on Diver Down.

THATS A GREAT SHOT TOO!
4th May 2006 12:10 PM
glencar That was a wonderful tour.
4th May 2006 12:34 PM
monkey_man The man walking towards the piano is my late boss, Bill Graham! Cool Photo!
4th May 2006 12:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Was Wolfgang your boss? He is in my top list of people who contributed to rock; his impact in rock history is impressive. How was your relation with him?
4th May 2006 12:55 PM
monkey_man I had only worked for BGP for about a year before he died. He was a bastard to anyone that stopped him from getting what he wanted. He also would sweep a dirty stage himself if no one else was around to do it. Kinda bi-polar you might say.
4th May 2006 12:58 PM
BILL PERKS I WOULD LIKE TO READ GREENFIELDS BOOK ABOUT HIM
4th May 2006 02:32 PM
sirmoonie That was my first Stones show - 1981 at Sun Devils Stadium. Not a maniacal Stones fan at that point (16 years old), but that show moved me along. It was all good times and chicks and rock and roll - a Stones moment.

Fuck, thats almost 25 years ago. Ouch!
4th May 2006 02:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I always thought that pic was the US festival, but I guess the dates don't work out. Is it really a Stones opener? Thats boge, because I don't think the liner notes acknowledge that fact. I dig Van, but no way were they getting crowds that big when Diver Down came out.
4th May 2006 02:37 PM
Shawn20 I attended the first Orlando show in 81. Van Halen was the opening act and they were smoking hot. Roth catches a lot of grief these days, but back in the day, he was a great front man. What a perfect opening act for that hot and muggy afternoon.
4th May 2006 04:03 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I always thought that pic was the US festival, but I guess the dates don't work out. Is it really a Stones opener? Thats boge, because I don't think the liner notes acknowledge that fact. I dig Van, but no way were they getting crowds that big when Diver Down came out.

If you looked closely at the album cover you can see Stones shirts and posters, if I recall correctly.
4th May 2006 07:32 PM
Soldatti It's a screenshot of the LSTNT's movie, isn't it?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)