ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guns 'n' Roses to open for Stones at 2 German shows Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th May 2006 11:18 AM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
1/2 Axl might just be better than any new artist on the scene today.

Uh, no.
4th May 2006 11:19 AM
Dan Who honestly didn't see this coming? It was the first thought to pop in my mind when GNR dates starting being announced a few months ago. Any other openers announced yet?
4th May 2006 11:20 AM
Nellcote yes GC, sometimes I go off the deep end.
WTF, it's all good for a laugh.

4th May 2006 11:21 AM
glencar Nellie, I just posted that I agreed with morocco that Pagey should join the Stones! It's springtime for Hitler!
4th May 2006 11:24 AM
Nellcote Atta Boy.
I worked late last night, and saw that thread.
I was thinking the same thing.
At least he'd know One Hit To The Body!
4th May 2006 11:25 AM
glencar It's just nice to return & not see all that politics crap anymore...
4th May 2006 11:28 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Gimme stats, beeyatch!

This is beyond stats..it's desperation..same for Holland and many other Euro venues..Asia was weak as well....I predicted this months ago....and as usual was correct. My knowledge here has been unsurpassed and after 10 yrs of posting on the various boards only Joey comes close to creating the pure excitement I can on any given day. Without me, nothing happens...period.
4th May 2006 11:30 AM
glencar Joshy, I'll grant that you create interest but at this point Joey's not worth much. Steelie creates more excitement!
4th May 2006 11:30 AM
Nellcote So, JB, you seem constantly troubled about this.
Didn't Cohl make his dough already in the US, or is he into you for more bling?
BTW, did you do the meet & greet thing in Lauderdale in March?
I see a relative of mine did...
4th May 2006 11:34 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
So, JB, you seem constantly troubled about this.
Didn't Cohl make his dough already in the US, or is he into you for more bling?
BTW, did you do the meet & greet thing in Lauderdale in March?
I see a relative of mine did...

No........I was sitting near marino who went Backstage with his elder(and I beleive slightly autistic son) several times. I am not impressed with going backstage unless you get to meet the band....I already know the local players and they bore me to tears....watch for the Heat to lose tonight and win in 7. Then a quick 5 game exit at either the hands of NJ or Indiana..we are simply playing dreadful.
4th May 2006 11:38 AM
glencar Do you want to meat Blondie?
4th May 2006 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Do you want to meat Blondie?

LOL...........I have and I regret it.
4th May 2006 11:48 AM
Nellcote Heat will go the distance.
See PM
4th May 2006 11:49 AM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

This is beyond stats..it's desperation..same for Holland and many other Euro venues..Asia was weak as well....I predicted this months ago....and as usual was correct. My knowledge here has been unsurpassed and after 10 yrs of posting on the various boards only Joey comes close to creating the pure excitement I can on any given day. Without me, nothing happens...period.

Sorry to tell you this, but as a long time Usenet/message board reader and participant, you are quite possibly the least exciting poster I have ever encountered. (No comment on Joey - but when I am at home on dialup I just hit "stop" and read the text - which Joey contributes very little).
4th May 2006 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

Sorry to tell you this, but as a long time Usenet/message board reader and participant, you are quite possibly the least exciting poster I have ever encountered. (No comment on Joey - but when I am at home on dialup I just hit "stop" and read the text - which Joey contributes very little).

Sorry to tell you this, but I don't give a flying fuck what you think.......don't you also like Aerosmith? Moreover, your response, just proved my point.

[Edited by jb]
4th May 2006 11:58 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jb wrote:

i have too ..but no regret rien (sp?)
4th May 2006 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

i have too ..but no regret rien (sp?)

Oh, he can be quite charming.................at times.
4th May 2006 12:02 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes, me too. A rude drunk. If he was funny I would have liked his stupidity but eh was just a nasty asshole.
4th May 2006 12:03 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Sorry to tell you this, but I don't give a flying fuck what you think.......don't you also like Aerosmith? Moreover, your response, just proved my point.

[Edited by jb]

This is why you're a master!
4th May 2006 12:04 PM
stonedinaustralia oh sorry jb ..misunderstanding

i thought you meant blondie as in debbie harry ..lol

a friend of mine met stones blondie ...he (blondie)was out of it and had my friend bought him a drink
4th May 2006 12:05 PM
glencar Sounds like him!
4th May 2006 12:06 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

You talk about Aerosmith a lot more than I do. I detect a bit of latency. Time to come out of the closet and join the rest of the us. Tour with Motley Crue starts Sept 3. See ya there!
4th May 2006 12:08 PM
glencar Nikki Sixx is dumping his hot piece of ass wife...for the bottle! I'd rather see Aerosmurf than Mutley Crue.
4th May 2006 12:11 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nikki Sixx is dumping his hot piece of ass wife...for the bottle! I'd rather see Aerosmurf than Mutley Crue.

Actually according to what I saw on Metal Sludge, she is the one who filed. Good timing, considering he just totally banked on a 14 month tour. They put on a decent show but not the sort of thing I feel compelled to see more than once.
4th May 2006 12:12 PM
glencar You're right that she filed but it was because of his addictions.
4th May 2006 12:24 PM
jb Fuck AERSOMITH AMD mOTLEY cREW...........THEY ARE DRIPPINGS FROM MY ANUS!!!!!!!
4th May 2006 12:26 PM
egon jb, are/were you a guns man? (hetrosexual speaking of course)
4th May 2006 12:29 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Fuck AERSOMITH AMD mOTLEY cREW...........THEY ARE DRIPPINGS FROM MY ANUS!!!!!!!

So I take it you also had tunnel adventures at their concerts as well?
4th May 2006 03:06 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Reptile wrote:
No Slash = no Guns 'n' Roses.

Slash sucks...GnR has played dozens of shows without Slash...and they were better for it!! The Snakepit on the other hand put me to sleep...the only time besides a Joni Mitchell show where I fell asleep...

4th May 2006 03:12 PM
jb I like Saul!!! I like Izzy...I even liked Sreven Adler...but I never liked Axl or Scott Weiland.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)