ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
Đ Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guns 'n' Roses to open for Stones at 2 German shows Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th May 2006 07:10 AM
Gazza from rs.com

05.04.06 The Rolling Stones 'A Bigger Bang' Will Be Joined By Guns N' Roses
THE ROLLING STONES
A BIGGER BANG - WILL BE JOINED BY
GUNS N' ROSES
MONDAY, JULY 10 - NURNBERG - FRANKENSTADION
& WED. JULY 12 - LEIPZIG - ZENTRALSTADION

Starting in just 4 weeks, the most exciting and powerful rock 'n' roll show in the world is coming to the stadiums of Europe. Kicking off on Saturday May 27, 2006 at Barcelona's Olympic Stadium, The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang European Tour - will play over twenty countries at the most famous stadiums and venues in the world. There will be 36 European concert dates in 2006 including performances in Spain, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Italy Greece, Croatia, Serbia, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal and the UK. The Rolling Stones A Bigger Bang will also visit Russia - their first return visit since 1998's Bridges To Babylon tour.

Continuing their tradition of bringing some of the hottest acts - both legendary and new - to their fans, The "Rolling Stones: A Bigger Bang" World Tour announced today that multi-platinum rockers GUNS N' ROSES will join the bill in both Nurnberg July 10th at Frankenstadion and in Leipzig July 12th at Zentralstadion.

They are known as one of the most controversial and popular American Rock Bands of all times. They have sold over 85 million albums. They are the only act to hold the top two album spots in both the UK and US on the week of releasing both records with Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II. Their album, "Appetite for Destruction" holds titles for the Greatest Guitar Album Ever (Total Guitar, June 2003), Greatest Metal Album (Spin, July 2003), #1 Essential Hard Rock Album (Kerrang! March 2004), and their rock-anthem November Rain holds the #1 spot on Dutch Veronica radio for the number 1 song (December 2004). They are Guns N' Roses and they will be appearing at 2 shows only as part of The Rolling Stones A Bigger Bang tour this summer.

Tickets for both performances are on sale now!
Tickets an allen Vorverkaufsstellen. Bundesweite Tickethotline:
01805 - 57 00 00.
Tickets im Internet unter www.eventim.de

4th May 2006 07:17 AM
Nellcote Well, hell, how about that?
Sherman, turn the way back machine to 1989...
4th May 2006 07:28 AM
lotsajizz FUCKIN'AAAAA!!!!!!!!

Deutschland here I come!!

I needed a sign....this is IT!
4th May 2006 07:31 AM
Nellcote Jizzy, do you catch VH1 Classic, or did Cox embargo this?
Anyway, Behind The Music Monday night @ 9P, whole hour on The Gunners. Great watching between the tribute to Damon at the old ballyahd.....
4th May 2006 07:38 AM
Jumacfly Will they perform Salt of the earth...oh, scuse me, Izzy is not there anymore!!
4th May 2006 07:59 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Jizzy, do you catch VH1 Classic, or did Cox embargo this?
Anyway, Behind The Music Monday night @ 9P, whole hour on The Gunners. Great watching between the tribute to Damon at the old ballyahd.....

Nope...no NESN even, I'm a dinosaur in that I have no cable TV. I have four kids who spend enough time in front of the TV as it is between video games and DVD's....they don;t need further encouragement. As for me, I barely have time to listen to my music collection, never mind watch whatever's out there. NESN is all I miss, but then again I would miss Joe and Gerry. In '04 during the series I turned down Buck and that fuckwad McCarver and had the 'EEI broadcast going--got to here Castiglione's call about a second before it happened on the tube....anyway, I missed the VH 1 gunners tribute...maybe I'll see it at a friend's house as they replay those things a lot

we'll get 'em tonight Peter, Papelbon just had to prove he was human

4th May 2006 08:01 AM
Bruno
Great news. Hope it gets a lot of photos.
4th May 2006 08:16 AM
Pierre they always need a big opener to have sold out dates in germany (see 2003...)
4th May 2006 08:33 AM
egon This has the words

""cancelled because axl had a nervous breakdown (again) and is crying like a little girl (again)""

written all over it.
4th May 2006 08:35 AM
gimmekeef Is Axl even involved or Slash for that matter?....Could be Guns and Posers......
4th May 2006 08:38 AM
egon
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
and Posers......

Let's face it; they always were a little bit
4th May 2006 08:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

IMHFO Axl 's panties are part of the rock museum of the 90's mon poto.
4th May 2006 08:56 AM
egon
[Edited by egon]
4th May 2006 09:11 AM
stonedinaustralia i don't know whether to laugh or cry
4th May 2006 09:18 AM
Some Guy
quote:
egon wrote:
This has the words

""cancelled because axl had a nervous breakdown (again) and is crying like a little girl (again)""

written all over it.

or they were having trouble with the "new" album and had to cancel
4th May 2006 09:27 AM
Jumacfly because of this thread I got their version of " knockin on heaven's door" in my brain!!
I see bandanas,panties,and 80's brushings!!

thanks for ruining my afternoon guys!!!
4th May 2006 09:59 AM
Reptile No Slash = no Guns 'n' Roses.

Sorry boys and girls! You're about to see a really bad Guns 'n' Roses coverband.
4th May 2006 10:37 AM
gimmekeef Guess the ABB Stage is the only one large enough to fit Axl these days....
4th May 2006 10:38 AM
The Wick Embarrassing. The Ju Ju Hounds record is one of my favorite records of all time, but contrary to many if not most Stones fans, never liked Guns n Roses apart from Izzy's songs, especially the ones he sang. This is just a clever marketing ploy to get a full house. I'd show up after the opening act.
4th May 2006 10:44 AM
luxury1 who has a recent picture??

Good lord, talk about too much Botox.......
4th May 2006 10:46 AM
glencar Who is opening Twick? Do we know yet?
4th May 2006 10:56 AM
jtorquetti Here's the man!
4th May 2006 10:58 AM
Some Guy
quote:
jtorquetti wrote:
Here's the man!

Danny Bonnaduci?
4th May 2006 11:02 AM
Bruno
quote:
egon wrote:

But if a rock n roll band is not poser, whatīs the fun?

We all love Mick and Keith posing, donīt we?

One thing is crappy guys (like rappers) posing. Itīs disgusting.

Other thing is Stones or Guns posing. They can.
4th May 2006 11:10 AM
glencar Axl can't pose any mo. Didn't you read about his Botox injections?
4th May 2006 11:12 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jtorquetti wrote:
Here's the man!

Wonder what he paid for the lap dance?
4th May 2006 11:13 AM
glencar I wonder what he paid for the tranny surgery...
4th May 2006 11:17 AM
jb As I have been posting for weeks, Euro slaes have been disastrous.....again I am proven correct with this latest gimmick....
4th May 2006 11:17 AM
Nellcote 1/2 Axl might just be better than any new artist on the scene today.
4th May 2006 11:18 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
As I have been posting for weeks, Euro slaes have been disastrous.....again I am proven correct with this latest gimmick....

Gimme stats, beeyatch!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)