ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 19th Return to archive
3rd May 2006 06:43 PM
Dick Bush A 1964 color jewel:

http://academics.smcvt.edu/journalism/Journalism/courses/viscomm/TV%20History/Ed%20Sullivan%20Clips/Rolling%20Stones%20on%20Ed%20Sullivan.wmv
3rd May 2006 07:22 PM
Nellcote Thanks Loads!
That was just great.
Wyman the chick killer right out front.
Even then it appears demons were torturing Brian.
You could've left the clip of Debbie Reynolds on ya now...
3rd May 2006 07:23 PM
lotsajizz 1965 or maybe even '66?
[Edited by lotsajizz]
3rd May 2006 07:30 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

As much as it pains me say it,Jizzy is right here. LOL! It was indeed 1965. Great find Dick! Loved Keith's prominate backing vocals. I gotta get that Ed Sullivan DVD compilation. I always loved the episode when they did Play With Fire.

Riffy
3rd May 2006 08:17 PM
Some Guy them dudes were cool
4th May 2006 12:57 AM
ChrisEditor Even then Charlie managed to look bored while playing so well. What a stud.
4th May 2006 02:07 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

As much as it pains me say it,Jizzy is right here. LOL! It was indeed 1965. Great find Dick! Loved Keith's prominate backing vocals. I gotta get that Ed Sullivan DVD compilation. I always loved the episode when they did Play With Fire.

Riffy

http://www.sunsetdistrictincorporated.com/flicks/rsrt.mpg

Here is another one of those, made a year later. Note the differences in suits, attitude, makeup

Aside of that, a little bit boring too.

Regards,

D
5th May 2006 06:37 PM
Spru What a performance. This is one of their most overlooked singles, and I love it. Watching Mick in that video shows how he wrote the book on how to be a frontman. They really need to dig a little more of this '66-and-before era stuff out on this current tour.
[Edited by Spru]
6th May 2006 02:45 PM
oneMary I’m amazed at where you find these clips. Thanks for sharing.

Was it still -65 when a critic blames Stones for performing dirty clothes and untidy hairs?
6th May 2006 04:55 PM
rocker That was totally live. No live singing over prerecorded track! sweet!
7th May 2006 03:38 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
rocker wrote:
That was totally live. No live singing over prerecorded track! sweet!

Mick and Keef were singing for sure on both tracks.

Once upon a time, Macca arranged a great, carefully made Beatles Anthology. I guess it's hard for the stones to think about something like that yet, they are still "too much into the present".

Fair warning: 95% Mick's assshaking content here:

http://www.bolt.com/video/flv_player.swf?contentId=873979&contentType=2&autoPlay=1&hideLogo=1
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)