ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith needs blood drained.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
3rd May 2006 03:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Monkey poo fling?

Yes. I laughed so hard I crapped my pants!!!

Tele is ALMOST as funny as Leno!!!
3rd May 2006 05:40 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
69 Chevy wrote:

I forget his name, but the English guy that follows Letterman did about 5 minute on Keith last night. "How could any doctor in his right mind give Keith Richards a clean bill of health". "Doc, those aren't x-rays that's an album cover".

Ok - that is good news. If the media outlets were not joking on this at all that would be a clear sign the Stone's PR camp issued discrete statements to them indicating the situation was serious and would be unwise to joke about. (this is common practice) If CBS had a guy using it as monologue fodder, that would be yet another indication that Keith is in fact gonna be ok.
3rd May 2006 05:50 PM
polytoxic There's definitely a lot of spin and lockdown going on.
This is quite serious but hopefully there's no more complications.
3rd May 2006 10:01 PM
Soldatti So many rumors out there. Nothing official.
4th May 2006 05:21 AM
Gazza from today's "Sun"

Tree-fall Keef's op today
By GORDON SMART

ROLLING Stone Keith Richards goes under the knife TODAY after suffering a brain haemorrhage when he fell from a tree.

But the wrinkly rocker has assured pals he WILL make the European leg of the band’s tour, which opens at the end of this month.

Richards, 62, fell from a palm tree in Fiji last week and suffered a head injury while on a break from the Bigger Bang tour.

Doctors in New Zealand had been holding off performing surgery to see if he healed naturally. But they have now decided to operate.

The fall has signalled the end of the wildman’s crazy lifestyle.

A close pal said: “Keith has decided to kick the booze and fags for good.”

The guitarist was climbing the palm tree for coconuts.

4th May 2006 05:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
from today's "Sun"

A close pal said: “Keith has decided to kick the booze and fags for good.”

Biggest news of the day Gazza!!
thanks for the article (please note my brilliant editing of your post too
4th May 2006 07:06 AM
Gazza LOL..I must admit I'm at a loss as to why it takes falling out of a tree to convince him to go all clean-living all of a sudden

It must have been a hell of a bump!
4th May 2006 07:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
LOL..I must admit I'm at a loss as to why it takes falling out of a tree to convince him to go all clean-living all of a sudden

It must have been a hell of a bump!

Someone should have pushed Ronnie as well!
It seems a better way to quit booze than the dozens of rehab he did in the past.
4th May 2006 07:52 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Someone should have pushed Ronnie as well!
It seems a better way to quit booze than the dozens of rehab he did in the past.

I just had a vision of rehab clinics with guys dressed in white, in huge outdoor facilities, throwing drug and alcohol addicts off pine trees You know, it might just do the trick.

And do I have one perfect candidate around me here to try it out... Hm, nice idea!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)