ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Get well!!
© Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where's joey? Return to archive
26th April 2006 02:15 PM
kath i miss him....
26th April 2006 02:45 PM
glencar I hear he's going to London for the weekend! So am I! See you next Tuesday! Get it?
26th April 2006 02:46 PM
jb I have this "inside " info..but cannot reveal.....
26th April 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
I have this "inside " info..but cannot reveal.....

this just in...

POOPING AT WORK
For those who hate pooping at work, follow this survival guide for taking a dump at the office.

CROP DUSTING: When farting, you walk really fast around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

* FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

* ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it.
Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

* JAILBREAK: When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

* COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

* WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be minimized with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

* OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER: A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

* SAFE HAVENS: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building whereyou can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of
the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a same-sex pooper
entering your bathroom.

* TURD BURGLAR: Someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking
and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work. If
this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

* CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a
WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when
used for Havana Omelets.

* ASTAIRE: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt
that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

* WATERMELON: A poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

* HAVANA OMELET: A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud
splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an ESCAPEE. Try
using a CAMO-COUGH with an ASTAIRE.

* UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever.
Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting
on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper,
as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This
benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendeeump at the office.
26th April 2006 03:02 PM
kath all very useful information.

thanks.
26th April 2006 03:05 PM
voodoopug Sadly, we are currently under a gag order.
26th April 2006 03:06 PM
kath how are you and jagger??????
26th April 2006 03:12 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, we are currently under a gag order.

* JAILBREAK: When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.
26th April 2006 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
i miss him....

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busier than Hell at work these days .

I don't look for any ' relief ' until late summer / early fall .

WAIT !!!!!!!

**** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ****
26th April 2006 08:03 PM
kath oh joey...i am not one for delayed gratification.....

come to kath NOW!!!!
27th April 2006 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
oh joey...i am not one for delayed gratification.....

come to kath NOW!!!!

Kath..

You make Joey smile
1st May 2006 10:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busier than Hell at work these days .

I don't look for any ' relief ' until late summer / early fall .

WAIT !!!!!!!

**** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ****

You get busy at work? Get out!!
1st May 2006 10:32 PM
BONOISLOVE He's reading me a bedtime story.

Motherfucking happy????
2nd May 2006 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

You get busy at work? Get out!!

Funny !
4th May 2006 12:46 AM
glencar You're simply the best!
4th May 2006 09:15 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're simply the best!

I would like to bite and kiss you

4th May 2006 10:49 AM
glencar Joey, ever have a day wherein you have nothing at all that you need to do? Lovely day here in God's country...
4th May 2006 11:38 AM
jb What Joey and I have created here has been nothing less than a miracle...we have single handedly kept the baords fresh and alive even as the tour ends....we can make and break a single poster at anytime.
4th May 2006 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
What Joey and I have created here has been nothing less than a miracle...we have single handedly kept the baords fresh and alive even as the tour ends....we can make and break a single poster at anytime.

What he said !

Jacky .
4th May 2006 11:40 AM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
What Joey and I have created here has been nothing less than a miracle...we have single handedly kept the baords fresh and alive even as the tour ends....we can make and break a single poster at anytime.

thanks jb
4th May 2006 11:50 AM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

thanks jb

You're welcome SomeGuy....we simply have endured loonger than most under very harsh conditions....we also have what my old friend steelie called "game".
4th May 2006 12:03 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Who have you "BROKE"?
4th May 2006 12:11 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

You're welcome SomeGuy....we simply have endured loonger than most under very harsh conditions....we also have what my old friend steelie called "game".

Yes .... We Got ..... GAME !!!!

That's it .....We Got Game .

Joey / Josh / Puggy -- ( Got Game )
4th May 2006 12:13 PM
glencar pdog still has more posts than you. He actually DOES ahve "game." You got shit.
4th May 2006 10:17 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
glencar wrote:

Who have you "BROKE"?

I know someone who broke the Bat:

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)