ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
1997 doing the same
Announcing a new album and a new tour, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC August 18, 1997
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guess Its Not Today Return to archive
May 3rd, 2005 10:47 AM
gimmekeef So far it looks like the 3rd of May is not the press conference.Have they not usually done it on Tuesdays because they can be slower news days and they get more coverage?
May 3rd, 2005 03:08 PM
Angiegirl With the UK election coming up, I expect them to announce no earlier than early next week.

Anyway, I remember in 2002, we knew almost 2 weeks ahead, right?

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/A...02/67349-1.html
May 3rd, 2005 03:12 PM
Gazza It'll probably be May 10th, I think
May 3rd, 2005 03:22 PM
Angiegirl Why hasn't anything concrete been in the news about it yet? Just wondering. Like back then, see link above.
May 3rd, 2005 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
With the UK election coming up, I expect them to announce no earlier than early next week.

Anyway, I remember in 2002, we knew almost 2 weeks ahead, right?

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/A...02/67349-1.html

Go Tony Blair --- Greatest Politician since FDR
May 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
Gazza the Daily Mail did a little story last week on the Stones Wembley shows for 2006 and mentioned that the dates would be confirmed "on May 10th", which would suggest that they would have had info that that would be the date of the press conference (although I doubt they'll confirm the European dates so early)
May 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
KeithRichards Bjornulf just said that the confirmed date is may 10.
May 3rd, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
Bjornulf just said that the confirmed date is may 10.

I am now so excited that I am typing this with me nipples
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour