ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
1997 doing the same
Announcing a new album and a new tour, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC August 18, 1997
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Security cover. Return to archive
May 3rd, 2005 05:23 AM
xbr Does anybody have the idea who the couple on the No Security cover is? I heard that they are from death-metal band called Bolt Thrower. I did a research and if found a few photos. Look here: http://www.boltthrower.com/band/gallery/early/band2.jpg The blonde guy in the middle look like a guy on the NS cover. And the woman is also similar (she has no tattoos, but this photo could be done earlier).
Another photo is here: http://www.boltthrower.com/band/gallery/early/BazKarl.jpg You cannot see face of the guy, but the tattoo on his right arm looks similar to the one on the cover. What do you think about that?
May 3rd, 2005 08:13 AM
KeithRichards I actually think the photo was taken in Austria, I think Wiener Neustadt. I always thought it's just a random couple.
May 3rd, 2005 08:23 AM
Gazza they took photos of several couple on the audience that day (yes, it was in Vienna Neustadt) and used that couple for the cover.

The guy's name is Wolfgang Dusek and he's a optician from Vienna. The girl's name doesnt appear to be known but I assume its his girlfriend.

[Edited by Gazza]
May 3rd, 2005 10:39 AM
Monkeytonk-man Bloody hell, Bolt Thrower, thats a blast from the past.

They were a thrash / metal band, had great album covers, but the music was pretty shite. Don't think the guy on the cover is a member.
May 3rd, 2005 09:30 PM
Soldatti Altertnate covers for No Security:

thanks IORR.
May 3rd, 2005 10:03 PM
corgi37 Easily, worst cover ever.

Though Dirty Work is close.
May 3rd, 2005 10:08 PM
Soldatti Live Licks got a bad cover too.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour