ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
1997 doing the same
Announcing a new album and a new tour, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC August 18, 1997
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 5 Things You Hate Before A Stones Press Conference Return to archive
May 1st, 2005 05:18 PM
Madafaka 1) The word RUMOUR
2) The anxiety to know if they will play in my country.
3) The word RUMOUR!
4) Nobody knows something exactly, but everybody post msgs like they really know!
5) The word RUMOUR!

[Edited by Madafaka]
May 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Moonisup too many posts about the thing

(not meaning yours!!)
[Edited by Moonisup]
May 1st, 2005 07:31 PM
BILL PERKS FRENCH PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SOURCES
May 1st, 2005 09:32 PM
Soldatti Since 1998 the anxiety to know if they will play in my country.
May 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
corgi37 I'd have to opt for the "are they touring my country" thing too. We've missed out on all the glorious ones. Really pisses me off when i think about it.

My only concern now is the cost of fuel. If it remains high, they will either charge way too much for an Oz tour, meaning the oldies just wont go (well, if its their last i guess they will) or just wont come here because it wont be finacially viable.

Damn those towel heads!
May 2nd, 2005 01:42 AM
marko RUMOURS,plame it on.The bloody internet.Without interner
we wouldn´t hear,probaply anything.
May 2nd, 2005 03:56 AM
Jumacfly "is it your last tour"?
May 2nd, 2005 08:00 AM
Pierre
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
FRENCH PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SOURCES

Well well that's true the Stones love to do their record in France so...
May 2nd, 2005 08:22 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I'd have to opt for the "are they touring my country" thing too. We've missed out on all the glorious ones.

Yeah corgi37 Your in Australia too right? Where are you from?

What do you think the chances are of them touring Oz?
May 2nd, 2005 03:40 PM
Saint Sway hey Madafaka

I heard a RUMOR that the Stones will hold a PRESS CONFERENCE later this month. The RUMOR is that they'll be announcing a few dates in YOUR COUNTRY.

hope that makes you feel better
May 2nd, 2005 03:51 PM
MrPleasant Why hate? I love EVERYBODY in this life.

On second thought:
-----------------------------------------------------------

WHY HATE?
Hate is good. At least to the extent that it opposes evil. And there lies the challenge: to differentiate between what is evil and what is not. Let's all take a moment to set our moral compasses:

Golden retriever puppies: not evil.
Constantly reminding others of your past accomplishments: evil.
A mother's unconditional love for her child: not evil.
Casting off a legendary player to a dismal franchise after years of greatness: evil.

Cold beer on a hot day: not evil.
Two fat guys celebrating by dumping beer onto a statue of that same legendary player, hours after one failed miserably on the mound and a week before the other would awe the world with a 1-inning outing: evil. And pathetic.

Effectively opposing evil takes a lot of energy, and "hate" simply reflects the requisite level of energy. So, again, hate is good. When the hate of many is bundled together, an immense energy force can be achieved. This force can be concentrated in a single location-like a baseball stadium-or dispersed across a nation. In either case, the force is powerfully present. The Evil Empire feels it. Thinks about it. Becomes distracted by it.

And, in the end, is destroyed by it.

http://www.yankeeshater.com/why-hate.html
[Edited by MrPleasant]
May 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
Joey " Effectively opposing evil takes a lot of energy, and "hate" simply reflects the requisite level of energy. So, again, hate is good. When the hate of many is bundled together, an immense energy force can be achieved. This force can be concentrated in a single location-like a baseball stadium-or dispersed across a nation.

And, in the end, is destroyed by it. "

" Others may hate you , but they only win if you hate them back ...... and then .........you destroy yourself ! " ( Keith John Moon , 1974 )

" Five Things You Hate Before A Stones Press " :

1. *** END TRANSMISSION ***
2. *** END TRANSMISSION ***
3. *** END TRANSMISSION ***
4. *** END TRANSMISSION ***
5. *** END TRANSMISSION ***

[ Edited By Richard Nixon ]

[Edited by Joey]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour