ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
1997 doing the same
Announcing a new album and a new tour, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC August 18, 1997
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hmmmm...more clues Return to archive
April 28th, 2005 03:39 PM
lotsajizz rollingstones.com has just announced the website will be down on Monday and Tuesday, May 2nd and 3rd, for 'upgrades' and 'changes'....hmmmmmm
April 28th, 2005 03:50 PM
J.J.Flash Well, it's ok but, no proof it has anything to do with the press conference? Sorry if other have discussed it before, sorry if I lost that, anyway, is it possible this press conference happening in May's first week (i.e. next week)?
April 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Well, it's ok but, no proof it has anything to do with the press conference? Sorry if other have discussed it before, sorry if I lost that, anyway, is it possible this press conference happening in May's first week (i.e. next week)?

my sources suggest may 3
April 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my sources suggest may 3

Certainly a good belated birthday gift...
April 28th, 2005 04:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my sources suggest may 3

i had broken this story on shidoobee and the lotus already thanks for posting
April 28th, 2005 09:25 PM
Soldatti
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
rollingstones.com has just announced the website will be down on Monday and Tuesday, May 2nd and 3rd, for 'upgrades' and 'changes'....hmmmmmm

Rewind reissue?
April 29th, 2005 01:50 AM
corgi37 My sauces make meat taste nice.
April 29th, 2005 03:28 AM
marko I think it actually means something,,,,why would they even
bother to update it,if theres nothing going on?
April 29th, 2005 06:40 AM
Gazza maybe they've found some more Licks tour t-shirts that they want to give us one more chance to buy!
April 29th, 2005 07:36 AM
Monkeytonk-man I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling!!
April 29th, 2005 11:09 AM
gimmekeef Guess I'll be buying new membership come Wed next week.....if the press conference is early next week in Boston there might be some Stones sightings this week end in NYC?....
April 30th, 2005 03:20 PM
midnightmagic I think your right on about the fan club.
April 30th, 2005 03:42 PM
Gimme Shelter Do any of you think the ones who are already fan club members will get their DVD?
April 30th, 2005 06:46 PM
Gazza No. I dont think it ever existed.
April 30th, 2005 10:43 PM
littleredrooster I have learned from reliable sources that all the loyal fans that joined RSFC LAST year will automatically receive Club Show tickets when they use their membership to purchase 2005/2006 Tour tickets!!!

This is being done to atone for the lack of a RSFC Stones DVD.
May 1st, 2005 01:48 AM
midnightmagic rooster if this is true you can take me to the club gig, Ha!
May 1st, 2005 02:06 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
midnightmagic wrote:
rooster if this is true you can take me to the club gig, Ha!

Sure Cici!!!

We'd ROCK!!!!!
May 2nd, 2005 08:09 AM
midnightmagic Hell YES!
May 2nd, 2005 11:09 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
rollingstones.com has just announced the website will be down on Monday and Tuesday, May 2nd and 3rd, for 'upgrades' and 'changes'....hmmmmmm

Thanks Jizzy ...................................

Yeah , Thanks :

Skittles
May 2nd, 2005 11:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
I have learned from reliable sources that all the loyal fans that joined RSFC LAST year will automatically receive Club Show tickets when they use their membership to purchase 2005/2006 Tour tickets!!!

This is being done to atone for the lack of a RSFC Stones DVD.

If this was only true rooster, i would rub your back for you as i joinded RS.com last July!
May 2nd, 2005 11:03 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If this was only true rooster, i would rub your back for you as i joinded RS.com last July!

The feet of a thousand Pugs will massage your back in...

The Year Of Thr ROOOOOSTAH !!!!!!!

It is written.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour