ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Regarding Online Ticketing... Return to archive
05-07-02 05:07 PM
reid I have a quick question about these tickets that go on sale tomorrow thru ticketmaster with the Sam Goody subscription. Are the seats available tomorrow going to be the best seats at the venues or are those seats going to be reserved for normal sales?
Also, where on the east coast would you recommend seeing the stones?
Thanks a lot!
05-07-02 05:24 PM
winter Likely will be a sprinkling from all Sections - some great, some good, some bad. I've also heard that the best seats aren't always released first - so someone that gets in at 10:01 could potentially get better seats than someone that gets in right at 10:00.

The biggest question is how many seats are actually available for the pre-sale (i.e, is this just some scam for people to pay an extra $60 with little chance of actually getting tickets in the pre-sale?).

I signed up with these guys months ago, but I never actually used it (I think that I paid $25 at the time). As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, they suspended their service for a while, and until now they haven't really had any offers that were particularly appealing.

Also, past experience indicates that w/r/t the stadium/arena shows, very good seats are often released at the last minute - once the stage has been set up. It's risky, but it has worked for me for a number of shows (mostly non-Stones). I actually got tickets for the 3rd MSG show(at the end of the Bridges Tour)this way. The tickets were on the side of the stage about 8 rows up.

Lastly, I've called a few scalpers regarding the theater/club shows - most won't quote prices until next week, but one said he expects scalper prices to be in excess of $1,000 per ticket.

Wholly schnikees!!!!!

Winter
05-07-02 07:30 PM
reid Thanks a lot for the info!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.