ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Never ordered tickets online before Return to archive
05-07-02 04:48 PM
Dan I never had any reason to, until now.

I am thinking of signing up with Sam Goody for my shot at Wiltern tix. (It will be an absolutely total rip off if I dont get them because I have no intention of buying tix to the other 2 shows yet).

If I use my moms credit card - do they only send to her at her billing address or will they send to me? I dont want to do anything "queer" that will screw up my chance at tickets.

I have permission to go take an "early lunch" tomorrow, but instead of running home, am I best off seeing if I can use the DSL at work?

Any other pointers will be much appreciated.

To be honest I would rather kick over a few hundred to a scalper than the $60 to Sam Goody but something tells me these wont even be in the low hundreds range thru other avenues.

[email protected] or [email protected]
05-07-02 04:59 PM
sway I have no worries buying tix online, I'm just not happy forking over $60 to Sam Goody. I want seats to the Wiltern too!
05-07-02 06:44 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Definitely buy on-line. Use the DSL line as you only get one shot at the special $60 bandit link to Ticketmaster. Different delivery addresses used to be a problem.......but less so these days. ALTERNATIVE....wait until 2003. Scalpers, (or 'touts' as we call them in UK rarely get much above face value for stadium tix). I will be buying my Earls Court tix off touts as it will be cheaper than paying ticketmaster fees and postage. I don't know how these touts make money on UK stadium Stones tix.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.