ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Press conference just uploaded... Return to archive
05-07-02 04:03 PM
gotdablouse ...here:
ftp://www.ophelan.com/incoming/050702_Stones.zip
It was ripped directly from the Q104.3 .asf live stream and lasts 9 minutes.

Pretty depressing stuff, i.e. no new album, no live coverage, but still, it's DA Stones...Let's hope it's not the "one fight too many" tour !

05-07-02 04:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cool! Very clear, just one comment... the tour schedule was cut!
05-07-02 04:30 PM
gotdablouse I'll check but I think they cut it on the broadcast too, they stopped after the NY dates and merged into Sympathy. Where was it placed in the PC ?
05-07-02 04:32 PM
montana i'm feeling like watching it but...the link doesnt work
05-07-02 04:33 PM
montana dont pay attention to what i said before...now i'm downloading it
by the way, thanks for sharing
05-07-02 04:36 PM
gotdablouse I guess it's getting hammered...Try again later.
I've uploaded it to the alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs newsgroup too if you still can't get in.

PS - I checked and Q104.3 did cut the dates in their broadcast.
05-07-02 04:39 PM
montana now it's all right, it'll take me a few minutes to download ... i'm looking forward to see it!!!!
here in Spain they dont show anything about the press, not even a new...i cant understand it!!!
05-07-02 04:44 PM
montana just great!!!!!!! yeah it's so clear!!!
hey tell me have they showed it on tv there??? or only in the radio??
05-07-02 06:59 PM
gotdablouse Glad it worked for you.
AFAIK, no video coverage in the US up to now.
Some have said that CNN would be showing some of it at 7PM PST tonight, but that's unconfirmed at this point.

Don't know if the Q104.3 broadcast is complete since I don't remember hearing Riffhard's question about Taylor and Wyman...maybe it was censored !

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.