ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Press Conference - a brief summary.... Return to archive
05-07-02 02:35 PM
Gazza Ok..a quick synopsis of what happened in the last 15 mins..just jotted these down so hopefuly theyre accurate

They all looked really well i thought - great to see Woody looking healthy!

The contracts for the new release were only finalised last night. It will be a 2-CD release covering the period from 1963 to date....there will be a few new songs,which they are due to record very soon. The album will be released "in the fall"

No name yet for the tour - they wont know until theyve thought up an album title

Opening acts still to be confirmed but mentioned so far : Sheryl Crow,Buddy Guy, Johnny Lang, No Doubt

First question asked referred to internet rumours about Bill and Mick Taylor playing. They didnt rule out occasional guests.

Shows in Argentina are doubtful at the minute due to the problems down there.....they said how much they love playing there

05-07-02 02:37 PM
marko Did they mention nothing about this being the last tour?
05-07-02 02:37 PM
Gazza ...oh yes..and no one asked and no one mentioned anything about a "final tour"
05-07-02 02:41 PM
KeepRigid I know if they'd said it, you'd have mentioned it, but...

Any word on those rumours that a new full-length album (not a retrospective) will be released during the tour/after the tour?
05-07-02 02:41 PM
marko You know,lot of rumours,again,that they would mention,this
to be the last one,,,,,thank god,i didn�t belive those
rumours,,,wanna come to finland gazza?i�ll host you.2hour
drive to helsinki.
05-07-02 06:32 PM
J.J.Flash My friend Gazza, I say F U C K to all people who made the Press Conference!!!!! What da fuck is goin' on!? Where is the FUCKIN' OFICIAL LIST with the all cities all around the world the Stones will be playing?!!??! CNN is full of Motherfuckers!!!! Finally, they will be play in Brazil or not?!!?! God HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME!!!! The Rolling Stones is everything in my life!!! I need to see them!!!!!!!!!!!
Again stonemaniac friends, my english is very ugly, sorry!!
Reply me when you can do that!! Please my friend!!
Thank you!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.