ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones PRE SALE TICKETS!! Return to archive
05-07-02 02:12 PM
getAccess Get Rolling Stones tickets BEFORE they go on sale to the public through the exclusive pre-sale opportunity at Sam Goody getAccess.

http://samgoody.getaccess.cc.com/general/stones.html
05-07-02 03:02 PM
Jerry thanks
05-07-02 03:16 PM
Gazza Shit..you can only join up if you live in USA,Mexico or Canada - looks like the rest of the planet's money aint good enough!
05-07-02 03:22 PM
sway What's the cost to join?
05-07-02 03:25 PM
Torn & Frayed
quote:
getAccess wrote:
Get Rolling Stones tickets BEFORE they go on sale to the public through the exclusive pre-sale opportunity at Sam Goody getAccess.

http://samgoody.getaccess.cc.com/general/stones.html

What's the price to sign up ?
I couldn't find it anywhere at that website. But I did see that it's actually handled by Clear Channel, so I guess it won't be cheap.

Plus you can only do the preorder for one show.
05-07-02 03:28 PM
Ruskafarian I had a hard time finding it too.

$60 (USD) per year.

FUCKING RIP OFF!

AND!!! AND!!! No Canadian dates for Pre-Sale
05-07-02 03:37 PM
Nellcote $60? I could be dead next year.
Let's face it, It's the Stones, you want-you pay!
Sure, I'll go, get stuck in the nosebleeds, however,
I'll have a great time!

Nellcote
05-07-02 04:24 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Yes and it is $60 to join and you get ONE hit at Ticketmaster link for 2 tix. Well, I'm daft enough to get ripped off for $60 but won't this time! My PC freezes on websites due to some recent virus....so my $60 would soon get pissed up the wall with my ONE hit! (Sky News Active is still continuously showing conference on UK TV)

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.